• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    VALORANT i found this guy in spike rush, everytime he died began to play piano(its a long one but thought i would upload here, this guy has talent!

    VALORANT i found this guy in spike rush, everytime he died began to play piano(its a long one but thought i would upload here, this guy has talent!


    i found this guy in spike rush, everytime he died began to play piano(its a long one but thought i would upload here, this guy has talent!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    You've never seen these wallbangs...

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    why you should and shouldn't buy the prime vandal skin

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    It's not much, but i went from silver 1 to platinium 2

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    It's not much, but i went from silver 1 to platinium 2

    And now my triangle looks sick

    For those wondering: From silver to gold 2 it was 100% kovaak + counter strafing learningTo gold 3, kovaak + peeks learning

    To plat 1 aiming consistency, Plat 2 game sense.

    I still lack game sens and aiming consistency but it's getting better

    https://preview.redd.it/p4jehqihdns51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=11f815b105990fda2a6d750f617bb573734eecc1

    submitted by /u/Minipera
    [link] [comments]

    Just 2 days before the ranks reset for Act III, I finally broke out of iron!!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Just 2 days before the ranks reset for Act III, I finally broke out of iron!!

    I know, I know, not the biggest of achievements on this subreddit, what with y'all thinking gold "isn't really that good," but I've been floating up and down in iron since I started playing 3 months ago, and I finally made it out into bronze!!

    Sorry y'all, no montages today. My laptop can barely handle 60fps and I'm not about to make it worse by running a screen recorder in the background :'))

    I think it's quite possible that the secret is to stop caring about your rank while playing. This was a super chill game and I didn't actually mind whether I won or lost since my rank would reset anyway. But couple the chill game with getting promoted at the end and it really just made my long weekend! Platinum here I come :))

    submitted by /u/roljy
    [link] [comments]

    #1 Bucky Player NA

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Where my Omen mains at?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Where my Omen mains at?

    I made you a desktop wallpaper! I also plan on making one for each character! Who should I do next?

    Comment below!

    Omen Desktop Wallpaper

    submitted by /u/Open-Acadia-3245
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: DO NOT purchase Valorant points from the site valorleaks twitter pinned

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    This website is VERY MUCH a scam. Selling Valorant points at a cheaper price is fishy enough, but they even mentioned that Valorant OFFICIALLY supports them??? Just don't buy something from these clowns

    submitted by /u/FavoringDark
    [link] [comments]

    im very close to radiant, need good vibes

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    I am requesting all the positive vibes and all the luck from all the gamers out there. im currently immortal 3 and im really close to getting radiant just before the act ends. please positive energy only, if theres any negative energy in the comments i will blow you a kiss ;) 😘

    submitted by /u/Emzuwu20
    [link] [comments]

    Potent clips with a cool track (CLEAN/NO MEME) Opponent range plat1-imm2. Hope this sees some daylight

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Short compilation of my plays "how to get chill in valorant"

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Mumbai servers

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    When are mumbai servers coming? Riot had confirmed they are testing the servers but is there any official confirmation by riot that they are coming with Bahrain servers

    submitted by /u/Rock_25
    [link] [comments]

    Winning in gold/plat seemed harder than diamond/immortal

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Speaking from my small valorant experience, i climbed from g3 to immortal 1 in about 200 games in solo q playing reyna/killjoy (started 1 month ago). I don't know why but games seemed harder to win in gold and plat rather than d3/immortal games. I don't know if it's just me, but to win most of those games i really had to pull mvp almost every game, like i was almost always playing 2v5 at best and most of people did not even have a microphone to collaborate or even try to win a game where we were losing 10-2 for example. People afk/give up much more in that elo and i haven't seen a ff eversince i left plat. It's not about the skill but more about the mindset. That's the biggest difference i noticed through the rankups. Recent games from d2 were more like close games, both team would more than often tie and play it out in overtime but still no one would ever giveup. So what i could tell you is basically what everyone already said here, do never surrend, do never giveup, you'll just lose mindset and tilt your teamates :)

    submitted by /u/simplynotenough
    [link] [comments]

    SUPER EASY, ONE way POISON ORB Smoke for Viper on Bind, B site - CAN BE RETRIEVED

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    https://reddit.com/link/j9livr/video/lmhh9f8ctls51/player

    I don't know if someone already shared, but I was messing around trying to find a good Poison Orb spot on B site since A site has one ways for both A short and Shower, so at B, I know as an Omen you can place a one way for B Long arches, but its slightly tricky and I've missed it many times, while with Viper, its MUCH easier, can be done on buy phase, PLUS it's retrievable.

    1. Stand in the middle of the arches during buy phase
    2. Look to the right and just at the tile that protrudes out, put your cursor on the corner where it meets the barrier wall, and just jump right click, doesn't need to be too specific when you throw, just need to be thrown when jumping
    3. I've seen orb stick to even vertical surfaces before, so when you throw, it'll kind of vibrate down the curved side and then stick.
    4. Can be retrieved but there are cases when the orb sticks too high, you cannot, it's not a 100% exact spot like some one ways with her orb.

    Thanks! Try it out and let me know if it worked for ya Viper mains!

    And would love to know if you have any one ways for Hookah side

    submitted by /u/DeanEarwicker
    [link] [comments]

    Before Act ends my OCD has been sated

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Before Act ends my OCD has been sated

    Started Bronze 3 in beta. Managed D1 almost d2 in act 1 and finally got up to immortal just before the act 2 end. Bonus: My ocd didn't trigger too with a symmetric act rank triangle :D

    https://preview.redd.it/fa1mu6hfcns51.png?width=769&format=png&auto=webp&s=fcbfb03ccf0c43ce30d316efe17f968141cd63f0

    submitted by /u/Lawsur
    [link] [comments]

    Oh how i love and hate this community at the same time.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Salty Teammate in game chat: "Report Killjoy shes useless"

    I was on top of scoreboard for my team.. the only one going positive on my team.

    Enemyteam in game chat: "Why, Shes carrying you guys.. how about we report you for bothering us"

    They all ended up reporting this douche...

    submitted by /u/ParalyzedDuck
    [link] [comments]

    What AGENT has talked the most trash to you?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Just in your personal experience.

    ps -=( sry that I could only pick 6 options, went with the ones I thought most common, you can vote for any other in the comments )=-

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/buckingfadbishes
    [link] [comments]

    I Finally Made It To Silver (From Iron 1)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    About a week before Act II ended, I made it to silver which is a big achievement for me. One of the main reasons why this was so important to me is because I started in Iron 1. Through this act I have climbed all the way to silver from Iron! This is not only a big achievement for me, but also shows how much I've grown throughout the act. So now I'm Silver 1, and that makes me very happy and satisfied with my work!

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/Vodrek777
    [link] [comments]

    SEA servers having problems?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    I was just in a spike rush, where suddenly everyone used to freeze, and all 10 members disconnected, but the chat was working. This kept happening every round, and in the fourth round, after staying frozen for a while, we just got a "victory" message of 4-2, which is weird because we didn't even get to okay the rounds. Anyone else having these problems with the server?

    submitted by /u/knightfall0
    [link] [comments]

    Finishers should change colour according to variant

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    I think this would be a nice touch especially for skins like Elderflame or Oni where, currently, the finisher is very obviously built for the base colour variant (orange dragon and green chains) and does not match with the others. I am pretty sure they did this with the Reaver skins in the beta (red Op changed it to red) although that finisher appeared to be much less detailed than what we have currently.

    I can also see the case for why this wouldn't be worthwhile too as some finishers might look strange with certain colours or that its too much work for something that is rarely seen (remember you would need to get a final kill with that particular variant).

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/therealkenz
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who thinks deathmatch is trash in its current state?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    The spawn system is so random that literally any second any corner there's a high chance someone will just spawn behind you and easy kill you because the game doesn't care about giving you a chance to react

    Edit: like some people have mentioned, the close-proximity spawning is also preventing anyone from having a gun fight that lasts longer than a couple seconds, which is also really bad. Sometimes i feel like i'm actually having a good fight with someone but then someone else just spawns on my flank and ends it prematurely

    submitted by /u/xede99
    [link] [comments]

    [RADIANT] What a Radiant Reyna Stinger Only Looks Like

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    The Range

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    I don't remember which patch this was removed but in the spike plant/defuse practice we used to be able to use all abilities but now we can only use the main and ult. I wish they would bring back the use of all abilities in those run throughs.

    submitted by /u/Smurfyism
    [link] [comments]

    Can't pick Brim and Breach in pickphase.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    I'm using 4:3 resolution and many people with the same resolution are having the same problem with me. When we accidentally pressed the text chat, the text chat would block us to pick Brim and Breach. The only solution that I've seen is changing the resolution before the match. But, some of us like me usually don't remember that. Some of my friends even crashed because of their potato pc trying to enter the picking phase while using 16:9 resolution.

    Is there any other solution other than changing resolution? This has been happening for 1 month now and there is still no fixes. We really need the fix and possibly a solution. It's been really annoying for most of us now.

    submitted by /u/kalekaelkalekael
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment