• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    VALORANT If you're afraid to miss, just don't shoot and win (Enemy Team POV)

    VALORANT If you're afraid to miss, just don't shoot and win (Enemy Team POV)


    If you're afraid to miss, just don't shoot and win (Enemy Team POV)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    https://reddit.com/link/j506fv/video/2y6qu9d7c3r51/player

    I didn't have a chance to clip that moment by myself (my recording tool was off), so I asked whether somebody did that. Luckily, some guy from the enemy team (Thanks <3 Voipieer) said that he did and sent me this one.

    submitted by /u/__A3R
    [link] [comments]

    I re-made the Cowboy Bebop Opening with Valorant from scratch (inspired from u/TheTrueLemon)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    (OC) An Iron 2 explains two plays from a ranked game

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    My aim is trash, so here's a compilation so you can laugh at my "plays". Enjoy :D

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    [Radiant] Reyna Stinger Only. Sorry TenZ, Aceu, Ninja, Stewie2k & others (The Hunt Begins)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    When your teammates are also the best wingman too..

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    I've created an Omen poster showing agents abilities and game start quote

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    I've created an Omen poster showing agents abilities and game start quote

    Hello everybody,

    I've created this poster as a practice for poster layout, and it came out pretty nice. Thought you may like it. Soon I'll make all the other agents, let me know if you would like to see them all in one place.

    Cheers!

    Omen poster

    submitted by /u/cmajmus
    [link] [comments]

    4 nuts cypher cage one-ways on ascent A-main

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Would you prefer the recoil system in the game to stay the same? Or transfer to set patterns like CS:GO?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Personally I think the game needs a higher skill ceiling and this would be huge in making that true. It also feels really annoying to have a bullet jump right next to an enemies head off of pure coincidence.

    submitted by /u/ILikeMyEggsInABowl
    [link] [comments]

    I'm sick of people calling forfeit just because we're losing.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    That's it. Nothing special to this post. I'm just sick of it. If you get so butt hurt from losing, then you shouldn't be playing. You are going to lose, that's how you get better. You play, you lose, you think back to why you lost, and you improve on it. If you quit every time you're down 4 points, you're never going to get better.

    submitted by /u/Recabilly
    [link] [comments]

    Patch 1.09 FPS Problem

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    My FPS went from 170+ to 30+ after patch 1.09 , I didn't change anything from the settings and the gameuser file from AppData > Local. Any help?

    PS. I tried ReInstalling the game and updating my drivers but it's still averages around 45FPS

    submitted by /u/prncruiz
    [link] [comments]

    Is the next agent reveal today?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    They are releasing the new agents every other month, Killjoy was revealed on August 4th, and there was the teaser on twitter. Shouldnt there be a new agent reveal today or am I getting something wrong and going crazy?

    submitted by /u/Jasper-Kyle
    [link] [comments]

    This is what it looks like when a pro MOBA player picks up Valorant

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Significant ping increase since last update (US Central Illinois)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Before the most recent update I played on US Central Illinois with 65-70 ping, which is do-able but not ideal. Now I get a consistent 80-90 on the same server and the difference is very noticeable, anyone else having this problem?

    No change in my internet setup and my ping seems unchanged in other applications outside of Valorant.

    submitted by /u/RussHanneman0
    [link] [comments]

    Can't close the chat window in main menu and when choosing a character

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Escape button does not work.
    I cannot choose Breach, Brimstone and Cypher when trying to play because of that.
    How to close the chat window? Do you guys have that problem too?
    1280x960 4:3 here.

    submitted by /u/catslickbutter
    [link] [comments]

    Blind in my right eye and finally hit radiant!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Chibi Brimstone (fan art)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Chibi Brimstone (fan art)

    Hehe I've never drawn a bearded chibi before but I think it turned out pretty good!

    https://preview.redd.it/2lux9ku5m1r51.png?width=1700&format=png&auto=webp&s=22d82ccd129eed7cd527389237db6034b9631bb4

    submitted by /u/godsqueak
    [link] [comments]

    The Omen Way

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    The Importance of Deathmatch (and How to DM Effectively)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I wanted to make this post because Deathmatch has been really helpful in my journey through Diamond and I don't see people using it enough. It's an important mode that can speed up your improvement in certain areas of gameplay. But that there are right and wrong ways to deathmatch. You should be playing deathmatch with a certain goal in mind, and not to win. I've seen significant improvement in my own play in doing so.

    video format for lazy readers :D

    I use DM in 2 ways:

    1. To Improve Base Mechanics

    By far, the easiest and fastest way to improve your base mechanics is by spamming deathmatch for at least 30 minutes a day. Just imagine this, you average around 20-30 kills in a 5 minute period in DM, vs the same amount in a 40-minute competitive game. By playing DM you build muscle memory for common peeks and angles, which will translate to better performances in real matches.

    When using DM to improve crosshair placement, you want to be very critical of each engagement. Check if your crosshair was on head level during the fight, and adjust accordingly when you have the opportunity. You need to be actively judging your performance and not playing aimlessly if you really want to improve. Don't pay attention to the scoreboard, and just focus on your crosshair placement. Also, it might be a good idea to try to hold angles tighter or looser to compensate for wide peeks.

    This also applies to any of the other base mechanics like Peeking, Spray Control, and Flicking. Just be mindful of what you're trying to improve and stick to it. The point is to be conscious of goal when playing Deathmatch.

    2. Reset my Mental (Especially after bad games)

    Maybe this only works for me, but I like to DM after a bad game. Now, I'm still not playing DM aimlessly, but I'm using it as a breather to counter tilt. When playing competitive, things can get really sweaty, and each death means a lot, especially in high-impact situations. Compared to DM, where you're kinda expected to die a lot, and each death isn't as meaningful. It works for me because it disconnects me from that heavy feeling of tilt by telling my brain that it's ok to die, and it leaves me refreshed for my next comp game.

    BONUS: I also like to use DM to warm up, but I understand that people have different methods that work for them, so I decided not to include it here. If you're curious, I like to go into the range for 10m, and play 1 or 2 DMs before I start playing competitive.

    Hope this is helpful! Deathmatch really helped me a lot and I just wanted to spread the word :)

    submitted by /u/eggwickgg
    [link] [comments]

    I hate how much you slow down when shot

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Like, if you're gonna make me slower than at least make it only when I get shot in the legs so that there's a point to shooting low, otherwise just decrease the amount you slow down.

    submitted by /u/Jeff_boyeser
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to pick left most agent

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    As title says, does anybody else have an issue with picking the left most agent in your roster because of the chat being in the way. There's not an option for me to put it down either

    submitted by /u/Falcon818
    [link] [comments]

    2 Seconds 4 Headshots - Immortal rank (Chuck Dart)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Played Ascent today and waited A-long untill they pushed in from catwalk. One of my faster 4k's in this rank! Hope you like it :)

    https://reddit.com/link/j536iv/video/4pfjjed894r51/player

    submitted by /u/dicapri0
    [link] [comments]

    viper's ult on defense?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    i'm a relatively new viper main and i'm trying to learn effective uses for her abilities/ult. right now i'm clueless for ways to use her ult on defense, i find myself keeping her ult basically unused on defender's side. am i supposed to use it on a site at the beginning to allow my team to stack the other site? or are there other ways to use her ult? thanks for your help! :)

    submitted by /u/demoncell
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Valorant montage 2 months ago! It's not the most impressive edit but im still proud of it c:

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment