• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    VALORANT Unranked to Radiant Raze highlights. Clips are in order starting from d1 where I first placed. Took about 10 weeks of playing a lot :D

    VALORANT Unranked to Radiant Raze highlights. Clips are in order starting from d1 where I first placed. Took about 10 weeks of playing a lot :D


    Unranked to Radiant Raze highlights. Clips are in order starting from d1 where I first placed. Took about 10 weeks of playing a lot :D

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Insane ninja defuse and somes clean clips ! Hope you enjoy it

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Act 2 Highlights, Hope you enjoy :D

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    New Map Theory

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    New Map Theory

    There's a new tease that just came. It's an image which has a foreign language in it. It says something like "Don't forget to bring a coat, it's cold there."

    The New Tease

    Okay, so here's what I think about this.

    Many people are saying, it's a new map, and I agree. And I feel that this map is closely related to the Player Banner in the last tier of the Battle Pass.

    The Last Player Banner in the Battle Pass

    Now if you look closely at the banner, there are two people. The one on the right has something green in his/her hands. Green... aka Viper's color. Also, when Omen kills the enemy Viper, he says "Experiment complete." The name of the banner is Experiment X011. This can mean that the person on the left, or beside the apparent Viper, is Omen in his human form. This makes sense, since Omen has a lot of dialogues which show that he's known Viper for quite some time. All of this summing up, Omen, when he was human, could have been Viper's partner in scientific experiments. Now, there is a big chunk of Radianite in the banner. So, possibly, this can mean that Omen and Viper were experimenting on Radianite in an experiment called Experiment X011. What I think was that they were looking for a power in Radianite which could be beneficial to normal people, or non-Radiante people. This assumption comes from the dialogue when Omen says "You used to heal people with your skill. Funny." to Viper. This means that Viper was sane at some point in her life, a good person. So, maybe, something went wrong in this experiment, resulting in Omen to turn into a shadow entity and Viper to go insane and bloodlust.

    Possibly, the new map that's about to come out will be related to this player banner, directly connected to Viper and Omen. If that's the case, a lot of lore about Viper and Omen will be revealed in this map, and there will surely be dialogues from either Viper, Omen or both when they are spawned in this map.

    Also, if you look closely on their uniforms, there's a logo on it... the same logo which Brimstone has on his body shield. So, if this theory is true, this can also mean that Brimstone, Omen and Viper are all related. Is it possible that they know something that the other characters don't know... something about this organization which contains scientists and soldiers? If that's the case, this organization is huge, and they might have an intention... possibly something related to Radianite. We don't know if they're good or bad... but it's possible that they're trying to harness the power of Radianite to its maximum potential... and the characters in this game, both Radiants and normal people, are part of an experiment. Think about it... they've added both people with powers and skilled people who have used them, onto a battlefield. Maybe these games are an experiment in the Valorant world.

    But hey, that's just a theory... a game theory.

    submitted by /u/PiggyBroke
    [link] [comments]

    Awful matchmaking leading to toxicity

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Not only do I get placed against and with people that get like 20 kills and only die twice, but that guy on my team shits on me for being bad. I want to improve but I don't see any way to improve over than playing the game. I think this sort of matchmaking also makes the community more toxic as a whole becuase if I'm being placed with some one of a much higher rank than me it's probably quite annoying to see me make mistakes, but there's no need to be toxic it's not my fault I was placed in a game with you.

    submitted by /u/AllDogsAreGay
    [link] [comments]

    So i had a bunch of clips from closed beta n decided to do some meme vids... here’s one for sage, hope y’all enjoy :)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    2 REALLY HARD Guess The Rank Challenges From One Of My Videos -WHAT DID YOU GUESS?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    "Night Shift"- I Photoshopped a screenshot of my Valorant squad and I'm a little proud of it! (before/after)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    It's not an ideal composition by any means, but we have fun playing together. We had to take the obligatory 'Cypher-cam selfie' and I decided to add a little flair to our agents :) Here it is!

    submitted by /u/Sicarikun
    [link] [comments]

    my cleanest ace ever

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    PRO VALORANT PLAYER offering free advice and vod reviews.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm yay and I'm a professional VALORANT player for ANDBOX. I'm also a former CSGO professional player and have played for Complexity, Lazarus, eUnited.. etc.

    This is something I did for my stream that a lot of people liked. I saw a few posts of people doing it so I thought I'd offer the same for anyone in the VALORANT sub reddit. You just have to join the discord and ask any questions in the educational channels. I hope this is allowed, since I saw other people posting Discord information too!

    Here's a link to my discord channel:
    https://discord.gg/sdNmY2z

    submitted by /u/yaysterz
    [link] [comments]

    Riot is really looking forward to their 35ms average ping promise. Its good for us and for riot.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Riot is adding Indian servers in Mumbai and Middle east servers in Bahrain most probably. Its such a good thing that riot is providing dedicated servers of the regions. On the other hand epic games added Indian servers and quickly removed it and we were expecting to get our servers back but it never came back, same goes for SEA region.

    submitted by /u/RAGE_Alpha69
    [link] [comments]

    Killjoy Fan Art

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Killjoy Fan Art

    https://preview.redd.it/ug6n5dqdoxq51.jpg?width=2048&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9ef7963afe6665d24f8604e7dd289bf7c3112ea0

    Here's my Killjoy fan art I did a while back when she was released, I really love her character design so I knew I had to give it a go. Overall, I'm not too happy with the way she looks, especially that she ended up being super THICK for some reason... Anyways it was a really fun painting to do especially with the colors and lighting, hope you guys like it !

    I'm not too sure if it goes against sub rules but you can find more of my stuff on Instagram @ babylondash, come say hi! :)

    (Please let me know if I'm breaking any rules I'll make the necessary changes accordingly!)

    submitted by /u/babylondash
    [link] [comments]

    Sova Recon Bolt For A Pushes On Haven

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Some Cypher fanart.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Bluescreen since last patch

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Since the last patch I get a bluescreen in regular intervals, about every 15 minutes. It doesn't matter if I'm in a game or just in the menu. Has anyone had a similar experience or an idea what it could be?

    submitted by /u/DisPater123
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder: If your teammates are performing below your expectations, DO NOT discourage them, provide tips, inform them of better positioning, etc.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Reminder: If your teammates are performing below your expectations, DO NOT discourage them, provide tips, inform them of better positioning, etc.

    https://preview.redd.it/o2afc0opjxq51.png?width=415&format=png&auto=webp&s=1b66594661aed20dbb0da46ea240f716ef648b1c

    I'm not the best player, and I get yelled at for my plays. I like to remind my teammates that even though I'm not as experienced as they think I am, I mess up. I also can't read their minds, so I tell them to think out loud. I don't bother yelling back because it's just a waste of my time and energy. I enjoy the game, but toxic people that yell and scream and tell me what I'm already doing, rather than, come up with a plan, and if this happens, then do this.

    I also understand that muting players is a thing, it only takes away from the communication. And if a player upsets you, damaging them won't help you, it just kills the team faster that round.

    TLDR; Don't give your teammates flak for their performance, encourage them ,and give tips.

    Get good, It's common sense, play better, are obvious bad tips. :P

    submitted by /u/Electro_Mite
    [link] [comments]

    New weapon idea Valorant deserves and needs (100% smart idea by me)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    New weapon idea Valorant deserves and needs (100% smart idea by me)

    Hello everyone, I am Big Bombo Blast one of the top 5 most skilled Valorant players in NA right now. Yes I'm unranked and yes I don't play competitively, but I can average like 1 knife kill with Omen per game so that EASILY makes my skill level among the pros.

    Since I had a ton of fun in this past OP meta, and I really enjoyed playing Cypher camping spawn on Split attacker side with a Bucky and getting like 2 kills with my cage-tripwire 200iq combo. I present to you, the extremely tactical and smart Shotgun Sniper Rifle

    https://preview.redd.it/vljrhyb3ewq51.png?width=1500&format=png&auto=webp&s=5ec670cff310a1148407eebc1ca531a4d59d1549

    As you can see this is exactly like the Operator but with a unique twist: its a shotgun. The barrel is so long that I could not draw it on my monitor. This is so that a Sniper Rifle Shotgun combination could exist. This gun is just as effective as Judge in close range, but this time from LONG range.

    Now the cool thing about this gun is that you cannot bring it out in small areas because the barrel is too long. It would hit the wall so it only works in places like: Haven A Long, Haven C Long, Haven Mid, Bind B Long, almost nowhere on Split, and Ascent Mid.

    I truly believe this is a new and innovative game design move that everyone would find enjoyable. People from CS:GO would be so jealous because Valorant has such a smart gun.

    Anyways guys, thank you for coming to my TED TALK, I expect this change to be added by Christmas.

    submitted by /u/Big_Bombo_Blast
    [link] [comments]

    Just hit immortal 1

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    I dont have many people to share this with but I finally hit immortal!!!!!!! So excited and ready to drank back to diamond lol.

    submitted by /u/idk_but_here
    [link] [comments]

    When you have 30 iq, but luckily your opponent have 0. [Plat+Gold Lobby]

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I made an art with Sova. He is my favorite character. Hope you will like it. Have a nice day ^.^

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    My first and probably only ever 6k

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Bunny Hop Area For Practice Range

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    It would be so awesome if they add an bunny hop area to the practice range. Just to chill some time while your mates are smoking between rounds... Xd

    Of course it would be better if we could stay in prac range while queuing.

    submitted by /u/goldi23ohyeah
    [link] [comments]

    One player control several agents in custom games

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Wouldn't it be nice if the players could control several agents in custom? sometimes I want to practice some scenarios. For example, destroying KJ's ult with Sova's ult. But for that, you need a friend to try it with. It'll be a lot easier if you can do it solo in custom or in a new training mode specialized for that.

    submitted by /u/Mohamed-Magid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment