• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    VALORANT It's just a game and it's human beings behind the characters.

    VALORANT It's just a game and it's human beings behind the characters.


    It's just a game and it's human beings behind the characters.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Honestly, I know I'm not too good at this game but I like it. I hate it when people are toxic. It's even worse when English is not your primary language. I just had the worst game ever, getting called names and people giving me crap just because I wasn't doing too good. From not doing too good to not being able to speak english.

    Shit guys, I'm fucking human. That shit hurts you know? I'm aware of all of it, no need to be an ass about it. Is this what online games are? Is that how people truly are? Is that really what they believe? Do those thoughts actually exist inside of you?

    These people are just pure garbage. Fuck you all who do this.

    Edit: It's been nice reading all the replies I've gotten. I was really stressed last night after this happened, I was really offended and hurt. So thanks to all who've had positive things to say.

    submitted by /u/faskfjal
    [link] [comments]

    I made Valoplant.gg, a co-op planning tool that allows you to create strategies with your team in real time. Give it a try! [Desktop only]

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm the dev behind Valoplant.gg, a website that allows you to create strategies on all maps released so far (incl. Icebox). After creating a lobby, you can invite your mates via the URL or the invite button. You can then drag and drop abilities and agents onto the map, which updates everyone else's lobbies in real time.

    Most of the abilities that can be placed on the map are sized accordingly, some of them (like Viper's wall) can even be rotated. Abilities that can't be placed on the map in game are displayed as their ability icons.

    Anyways, this is just version 1.0, a drawing tool amongst other things are already in the works.

    I hope you enjoy it and if you have any suggestions/find bugs make sure to let me know.

    Shoast

    submitted by /u/Shoast
    [link] [comments]

    VALORANT IMPROVE CLARITY Explained

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Being Chased by an Invisible Killer [Custom Games]

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    A sage can only revive you if you die properly

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    I don't know if this post has been made before but this has been frustrating me for the last two days, so here goes.

    I don't get players who push out, die right in the middle of the other team and then scream for revives. Mostly happens during solo queuing, but has also happened when I'm 2-3 stacking. Like what do you want me to do, rush out, rev you, so that we both die?

    And it's like I've personally offended them if I don't do it.

    submitted by /u/Zuke_k9
    [link] [comments]

    Can chat banned players just be barred from ranked?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Not sure why this needs to be said. Not using voice is frustrating, but not even being able to type is beyond stupid and unacceptable for ranked play. Now yes you can just join their party, but not once have I joined and not been abused within 20 seconds (duh they're banned for a reason). Heroes of the storm had a good system, you'd be 'silenced' and not allowed to chat or play ranked. Additionally, the duration would be doubled every time you got banned. I think it'd be good to adapt it to valorant.

    submitted by /u/cons013
    [link] [comments]

    Skin quality option

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    I've noticed that some skin collections such as the serenity, singularity and prism look way nicer with material quality on medium or high.

    This is bugging me because like the majority of the playerbase (I think), I play with most of my settings on low for visual clarity.

    It would be great if rito introduced some option to keep skin quality at max while keeping the visual clarity of maps such as it is on low settings!

    submitted by /u/spaget1
    [link] [comments]

    Yesssss I finaly hit immortal.Im about to cry rn.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Yesssss I finaly hit immortal.Im about to cry rn.

    For half of act 1 and all of act 2 i have been a hardstuck d3 but today finally i got immortal 1.

    IM SO FUCKING HAPPY.

    I have been limited in my playtime because of school so i played max 2-3 games a day.But i guess determination payed off.

    EDIT:Sage best gril. NO CAP.

    https://preview.redd.it/eeziw306dpt51.png?width=1922&format=png&auto=webp&s=6992c1fd78928d80bfad928253116696a96adc7a

    submitted by /u/Theblueasteroid
    [link] [comments]

    I dropped from Bronze 3 Act 1 to Iron 1 rn. AMA.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Yup, the title says it all and i need to fill a hundred characters without copying and pasting because this ain't no low effort submission. for what it's worth, I play on an hp pavilion (i5-8250+intel uhd 620), and as of yesterday after dropping resolution to lowest setting, get a good 50 frames. okay that should be 100 char

    Edit: I'd like to clarify that me being bad and my frames are separate, altho the frames make some difference. I really shouldn't have put that there tho lol

    submitted by /u/xXdefNotABotXx
    [link] [comments]

    Part 2 to the lineup video I made some days ago. This time on Icebox

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    VALORANT Comp as a 5 stack

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    I'm hopeful for some changes in the future to make comp as a 5 stack a bit more accessible again after the queue rank range changes brought it from 6-3, it's made it very difficult for me and my 5 stack of good friends to play comp with each other since, granted these changes are great for solo/duo comp players, I'd love to see an option that makes playing as a 5 stack with a broader skill gap possible again.

    Something like an alternative queue where 5 stacks go, and they get a team rank instead, something similar to the ranked flex queue that LoL has. Or possibly heighten the queue rank range back up to 6 only when you're playing as a 5 stack. We don't really want to play unrated as we don't feel like we're gaining anything,

    submitted by /u/JellicoeLoL
    [link] [comments]

    Insane framedrops since the last update.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Since the last update I have went from 100ish FPS and little to no stutters to 30ish FPS with lots of stutters. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Sirhat-Cossy
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone's so good

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    In Act 2, I was a plat 1, almost ranked up to plat 2 and consistently top-3rd fragging and started from silver 2. Since the new act, everyone's been destroying me, and my gunplay feels so... different. It feels like im 500ms behind the game, whether I peek or get peeked. Sometimes my enemies shoot me in the body 4 times before I have the time to aim at the head. My crosshair placement isnt bad either. Something just feels off. And the weirdest thing is, these players were gold silver3-gold 3s in Act 2, whom I should be killing with ease. I don't feel like I'm positioning myself any differently, or peeking angles differently, but suddenly everyone's just gotten, better? People constantly complain about inconsistency in valorant but I'm not experiencing any of that at the moment, because I'm just consistently shit. Please send help

    submitted by /u/niqqaw0t
    [link] [comments]

    Joaquin as Phoenix

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Joaquin as Phoenix

    Therapist: Joaquin Phoenix isn't real, he can't hurt you

    Joaquin Phoenix:

    It still gives me nightmares

    Hope you guys like it!

    submitted by /u/klapapi
    [link] [comments]

    Riot games has made me GladSageMan, A story of strife, and victory

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Riot games has made me GladSageMan, A story of strife, and victory

    Okay I have a WILDIN, one of a kind, story for you all today.

    So I was 25 VP short of the phantom singularity (new skin line) phantom. As per usual I fired up MS paint to see if I could get rito to help a man out.

    https://preview.redd.it/pr47f26drkt51.png?width=2007&format=png&auto=webp&s=01a3681069ef6d7865929ec46d75583d367b8c96

    As you can see this beautiful work of art, Caged Corgi at rito games was a legend and hit me up with that 25 VP needed to buy the skin

    https://preview.redd.it/zr7v5gulrkt51.png?width=590&format=png&auto=webp&s=e2c67c16270f7437a7c292a42ea77045f51b0aa8

    This made me not a SadSageMan but a very GladSageMan! However, I messed up BAD.

    https://preview.redd.it/u9pdipxrrkt51.png?width=1911&format=png&auto=webp&s=0ecc28f821eeb0be0c7f8501c2cc1792d997b955

    My very undersized brain was not paying any attention to what I was buying, and purchased the ares instead of the phantom.

    With no one else to turn to, i turned to my most trusted accomplice, CAGED CORGI, who once again helped out a very sad sadge.

    https://preview.redd.it/8il76498skt51.png?width=596&format=png&auto=webp&s=f2ce7021e44806dcb3002e974126ca3ca37d6163

    This amazin of a corgi helped me out once again to revert my unusually small brain incident. and helped a SadSageMan turn into a GLadgeSadge!

    https://preview.redd.it/jt2mid8fskt51.png?width=1781&format=png&auto=webp&s=65dd9030bbf26a57968c6be16807771a2586040e

    Thank you all for going with me through this very emotional journey.

    TL;DR

    Drew a pic for rito cause I was 25 VP short of new phantom skin

    Caged Corgi Helped me out and gifted me 25 VP

    I bought ares skin instead of phantom, very sad

    Caged Corgi helped me out AGAIN

    Now I Happy with fentom skin

    submitted by /u/Rustl3m3jimmies
    [link] [comments]

    The rank window is too small now.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    The difference between bronze 2 and silver 3 is not much and now I cannot play with my friends. I understand the skill disparity was a little much last season but as a lower rank player that likes to be competitive with friends, this kind of blows.

    submitted by /u/xSimpleCamx
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else experiencing this weird glitch post-patch?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    So after the latest patch (Icebox map patch) I started noticing that every time I die, the instant I die the game freezes for like 0.1 seconds and then the death animation plays. This was never the case prior to the patch. At this point I don't know if it's actually affecting my 1on1 fights but it's really annoying and I don't get why its doing this post-patch. I tested it in the lobby with some friends and it's not doing it there, only in online (competitive/unrated) games.
    Everything just freezes for like 0.1 seconds, maybe less, but it's enough that I notice it and I'm not sure that it is triggered as soon as I die or when I get hit in the head, either way have any of you noticed this?

    Here are two clips I managed to get showing what I'm talking about.

    https://reddit.com/link/jcuhxk/video/23wdw5awhnt51/player

    submitted by /u/ziadio
    [link] [comments]

    Found the English voice actress for Killjoy! (Eva Feiler)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Just found this on her IMDb, she's gonna get interviewed on Carolina Ravassa's twitch channel soon. www.imdb.com/title/tt12104902

    Please do not flame her on any social media. Every voice actor is just doing their work, I don't want this post to be a way of spreading negativity.

    submitted by /u/Getix792
    [link] [comments]

    Hitreg issues in patch 1.09 and 1.10 (with clips and explanation)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    First 5 clips are from patch 1.09, the rest is 1.10 .

    https://streamable.com/7uvslq

    Clip 1 - Sova is standing still, first 2 bullets are body shots while the bullet goes thru his head and it hit the wall behind, then I reset recoil next 3 bullets go super close to his head, bullet tracer shows thru the head but it hits in the body while he is again standing still and being crouched.

    Clip 2 - The bullet hits right side on the wall, nowhere near the head, crosshair is also not on the head, but the game registers headshot on the left side of the bullet. Very weird

    Clip 3 - Crosshair is literally covering his whole head, first 2 bullets shot clearly go into the head, the rest of the clip is just me failing to control the spray as I got caught off by the first 2 bullets not being headshot and was throw off guard when he didn't die.

    Clip 4 - Crosshair again covers Sova's whole face and head but again its only a body shot. He didn't go into crouch mode, he was standing still and moving very slow. Very weird.

    Clip 5 - Frist 2 bullets complete miss, next 3 when he goes into crouch at least one of those goes thru the head, next 2 bullets it also looks like they both go thru the head, but its not registered as a hit.

    Clip 6 - First bullets goes thru the head, most likely cause Viper is running at full speed and hitbox is being registered ahead where he will be, 2nd one goes straight thru the body also doesnt register at all.

    Clip 7 - Crosshair on the face of the raze, bullet tracer hits left of where the crosshair is, hitting the shoulder, not sure what kind of first bullet inaccuracy this is, when I am standing completely still, but if this is the thing in this clip then idk what else to say.

    Clip 8 - First bullet miss, next 2 are going thru his head, but hes in the crouch animation so I guess it registers as chest hit. Shouldnt be a thing

    Clip 9 - First 2 bullets again crosshair on the head, bullet trace thru the head, not headshot, both body shots both 2nd bullet didnt register at all, I reset, next 3 bullets, 2 hit in the shoulder 3rd misses, I die and I hit 3 body shots, while it shouldve been headshot or atleast 4 body shots and kill.

    Conclusion - What I came to conclusion is that the game most likely predicts ahead of time where the hitbox is going to be based on how the player is moving, cause all of those clips either enemy was in full speed strafe or crouch animation, which to me is a bad way to go about this, as this happens very often in both deathmatch and ranked. It makes no sense to predict the hitbox ahead and then your bullets lacks behind, and with crouch animation it looks like the hitbox stays as if you are standing until the full crouch animation completes. It doesnt go in a smooth animation from standing to crouching, it goes from standing straight to crouching in like 1second time or whatever how long the animation takes. There is no in between when animation happens. Hitbox is either standing or crouching.

    Tell me what you guys think, and if you have any explanations as what happened in each clip, maybe I just missed and game is fine, maybe its issue with the hitreg.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/melancholic54321
    [link] [comments]

    I Want To Ask You Guys About Sage

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Sage has been one of my favorite agents to play since the release of the beta. I like the supportive and reactive defense asepct of her kit as it allows to stave off hard pushes forcing your enemy to restrategize while also giving your team time to rotate if need be. She was incredibly oppressive at one point in time and most team comps revolved around her. Most people hated her, and most liked her.

    Sage then eventually got the nerfed (which was well deserved as everyone knows) and it was kinda weird trying to find out timings are her now nerfed slow and wall. I still played her for a while up until a certain point.

    I played in Diamond 2+ for the majority of last season and after a certian point, People started getting really upset with me for picking the agent. I've had multiple people spend the majority of the draft yelling at me before they dodged. I have people flat out afk games after the remake timer, and I've had full games blamed on me by my team even when it wasn't even my fault (their reason being that we would've won if I didn't pick sage).

    I didn't really come here to complain about getting harrassed and target inted cause frankly thats just the nature of competitive play sometimes. So I want to ask

    1. If you have a problem with sage what exactly is it. I'm curious to know
    2. Has anyone else had the same exact thing happen to them

    This could just be a high elo thing or this could just be exclusive to just me but I feel regardless of the nerfs she still brings something to the team all be it in a weaker form.

    Also I'm not asking for buffs either. I just never got this much hate for picking an agent before

    submitted by /u/StormHDX
    [link] [comments]

    Is pressing A and D simultaneously fast while holding an angle good?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    My reflex is so bad whenever I'm holding an angle while my fingers are not moving, but whenever I jiggle my reflex is so consistent and relatively fast. Is keeping this kind of habit healthy?

    submitted by /u/nojuststoppls
    [link] [comments]

    240 fps feels like 60, 60fps is 10 fps

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    i have a 240hz monitor 200 - 240 fps and the game feels like 60 fps so i thought i might be imaging things so i capped the fps at 60 and 60 fps was like 10 fps?
    the game is reducing my fps so if it's 240 it'll be 60 if it's 60 it'll be like 10?
    i googled it and other are having the same problem when the game feels like 60 however when they cap the fps at 60 it feels the same for them while i get like 10 fps

    why? can someone help me?

    ( 240 hz ingame and 240hz in display settings )

    submitted by /u/MasterOfLegends3
    [link] [comments]

    I got VP out of nowhere

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    So yesterday I bought the battle pass and I got 1000 VP today, is this supposed to happen or is this some weird visual glitch, I don't want to use this VP until someone tells me what is happening.

    submitted by /u/RaidiaterFNAF
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment