• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    VALORANT Map pinging can be very useful when you know an OPer is holding a tight angle. (smokes needed)

    VALORANT Map pinging can be very useful when you know an OPer is holding a tight angle. (smokes needed)


    Map pinging can be very useful when you know an OPer is holding a tight angle. (smokes needed)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Interesting Omen trick to counter Cypher ult I haven't seen before

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Made a video showing Killjoy turrets placements that I find give the most coverage on bomb sites. Every map is included.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Valorant kinda dropped the ball with no halloween theme gamed mode, or like calling spike rush spook rush.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Also i feel like there is not much themed stuff at all. I like the jack o lantern buddy, but other than that im not seeing much spookiness.

    submitted by /u/leftkneesack
    [link] [comments]

    I'm deaf on my left ear and after 3 (technically 4 Acts with Beta) I finally hit Immortal.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I'm deaf on my left ear and after 3 (technically 4 Acts with Beta) I finally hit Immortal.

    I know not a lot of people will care about this, but I grinded really really hard for hitting Immortal, starting to play this game since the first day of the Closed Beta. At first I was mostly playing Breach and Brimstone, but after some time in the Beta, I thought it would be best for me to be maining Cypher, since it compensates my deafness on my left ear the most. I didn't play Cypher, because I felt forced to, but also because I enjoyed his Kit the most and making smart plays with him. It has roughly been 6.5 months now since I started playing and I'm just so happy to finally achieve that rank.

    Thanks for reading & keep grinding :)

    Edit: Thanks for all the kind messages <3

    https://preview.redd.it/xl7f8omla3v51.png?width=263&format=png&auto=webp&s=832080d83d240a8e4d2975372c38e825b94abc40

    submitted by /u/ProxOW
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant Brimstone Ascent Molotovs - every Brimstone player should know

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Two games in a row ended early due to leavers, how does the ranking system justify that as my fault?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Two games in a row, where two players gave up, and left the game, shortly after half time, then the rest of us surrendered in the first game, the second game i played all the way threw ,and we couldn't possibly win, we win a round, which suggests if they did not leave the game, we might have won, how am i supposed to rank up, if my teammates leave the game? how is my rank even correct, if games depend so heavily on teammates? Is the ranking system just bad? Why do i get judged on something out of my control? There needs to be lose forgiveness

    submitted by /u/Content_Olive2234
    [link] [comments]

    My most skilful ult use to date

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Using Reyna Ult doesn't count for weekly mission if you don't kill somebody

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    So I don't think this is intended... Or is it?

    If so it would be pretty dull... Whenever I use Reynas Ult and don't kill anybody it will not count for the weekly. Why is that? The mission says "use ur ult" and not "kill shit whit your ult activated"...
    Feels even more horrible to "waste" it

    submitted by /u/nacruza
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Clutch in Immortal

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    When you get matched with significantly lower ranked teammates in Solo Q. At least the gold listens......

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    FPS dip problem

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I play valorant on my pc and after the launch of the new act i have been getting serious fps dips (especially on icebox) i have been playing the game for 3 months and have always received average 70-90 FPS but after the launch of the new act i receive 38-45 FPS and 50 topps. Can someone please tell me how to fix this problem? i cant even play competitive and am stuck on iron rank.

    submitted by /u/OKsolid69420
    [link] [comments]

    Lag spikes at random

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Ever since the new patch I've been getting lag spikes that last for 5 - 10 seconds in game each round. Everyone freezes and comes go out and it's really annoying when your playing comp and tryna rank up. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem or if it's just my WiFi.

    submitted by /u/Shadoxscomplaints
    [link] [comments]

    I Would have gone for the 360 no scope but whatever

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    You can dodge Killjoy ult with Phoenix ult

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Good warmup routines?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I can't do the same warmup routine i have in cs. The bots strafe differently and i feel im not conditioning myself i get the bots to stand still. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/BuildingSubstantial6
    [link] [comments]

    Can we talk about frenzy balance?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    On every tier list I've seen so far it had different spots in terms of balance. It was D and C Tier in videos I watched and S A or B on internet pages. Ingame its performance is also different every time I use it. From getting 3 kills on an eco against rifles to dying to a classic everything has happened to me so far. I don't know whether it is decent or absolute garbage and therfore not sure if i should keep using it... What do you think about its balance?

    submitted by /u/Sirhat-Cossy
    [link] [comments]

    Chat Banned

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I got chat banned for telling a racist guy on the other team to shut the hell up.

    The guy was being very discrimative of jews and racist against race and I get chat banned because there whole team said to report me?

    Like I really don't understand that.

    submitted by /u/FlazeepX
    [link] [comments]

    Heads popping 100-200ms after last bullet

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a slight delay when you headshot someone on some shots. Around 100-200ms delay after you shoot them?

    Is this part of the server problems?

    submitted by /u/asedada
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having rank issues?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Anyone else having rank issues?

    I don't completely understand how the rank and elo system works, but I feel like it is inconsistent. It took me 13 games to rank up from gold 2 to gold 3 and I can't seem to get 3 arrows up unless I get a 13-0. But no matter how many match or team mvps I get I can't rank up or even get 3 arrows.

    Then I have a friend who went from gold 3 to diamond one in 10 games, he get 3 arrows up (as a plat player) more than me when I play in his lobbies, and it seems like he loses less elo when he loses in comparison to me. I could just be complaining but I just wanted to know if anyone has a similar experience to me.

    https://preview.redd.it/wy2rs7ube3v51.png?width=746&format=png&auto=webp&s=76cdec665933ec3d3afe33559cde0204f50abadc

    submitted by /u/Cornellxd
    [link] [comments]

    Life as a killjoy main

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Life as a killjoy main

    Every. Single. Round. (Except the one round you go A)

    now I've got to actually use real tactics and not swoop in for easy kills from my bots smh my head

    submitted by /u/Lefty6817
    [link] [comments]

    Singularity Phantom Pixel Gif

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Link to Singularity Gif

    So far I've done the Ghost, the Oni Phantom, and the Sherriff

    Ghost Gif

    Oni Phantom Gif

    Sherriff Gif

    let me know what you think of this, and what else you'd like to see next.

    submitted by /u/-Alfa-
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Monitor Drops from 240hz to 120hz when alt-tabbing / pressing windows key while in Valorant.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Hi, I currently run a dual monitor setup where my secondary monitor is 120hz. When I'm ingame in Valorant and i tab out of the game, it blackscreens for a while then sets my main monitor from 240hz to 120hz. I can't use the display properties or nVidia control panel to change it back to 240hz (It just forces back to 120hz), and I need to unplug and replug my displayport cable just for it to change back to 240hz (when I alttab again it goes back to 120hz btw). I thought the monitors were syncing refresh rates, but the same issue happens when I unplug my second monitor. This doesn't happen in other games though. Anyone know of a fix?

    submitted by /u/scriptdtk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment