• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    VALORANT Server Issues Megathread / Error Code 43

    VALORANT Server Issues Megathread / Error Code 43


    Server Issues Megathread / Error Code 43

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Hey there!

    We're seeing lots of post flaring up reporting server issues. Please use this as a central place to discuss the issues and share solutions if you found them. Riot's status site has yet to report on any issues, but given the volume of complaints we've launched this thread.

    submitted by /u/Whytro
    [link] [comments]

    What we should expect to see in ACT III!!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Wardell accused me of streaming sniping and it kind of tilts me.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    I'm diamond 2 btw and got matched with his smurf.

    For one I had no idea who he was till the very end of the game when i looked him up due to the other team giving hints. I mean like fuck I made a a few good plays and then he said "stop stream sniping " . Our whole team became confused and then we all assumed hes some big streamer and tried guessing.

    The other team said subroza and during second to last round I wanted to see who it was before it ended . Subroza was offline so I checked wardell and boom it was him lol. I watched our match through his vod and he was lowkey kind of toxic lol. Accused us of stream sniping since early rounds when we weren't.

    It's kind of like disrespectful to me that making good plays turn into insults and shit. I was honored to play against him but now my opinion of wardells personality have changed .We wouldn't have known at all if he just kept quiet in chat lol.

    Btw we lost 12-14 and I bottom fragged. He's just better ofc.

    Edit: okay didn't expect this to blow up. I don't want this to start a witch hunt on wardell. It's just as a fan I felt a bit disappointed.

    submitted by /u/GeneralTs0chckin
    [link] [comments]

    Skye abilities

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Type: Initiator

    Guide light Equip a Falcon Trinket. With Primal Fire you send it forward. Hold fire to guide the hawk in the direction of your Crosshair. Reuse while the hawk is in flight to transform it into a flash and mow.

    PioneerEquip a Tasmanian Tiger Trinket. With primary fire to send and take control of the predator. While in control, Primal Fire rushes forward, exploding in a concussion, directly damaging enemies they hit

    SproutEquip a healing trinket. Hold fire to channel, healing allies in range and vision time. It can be reused until its healing pool is depleted. Skie can't heal herself

    Seekers (Ultimate 6 points)

    Equip a Seeker Trinket. With primary fire to send three seekers to track down the three closest enemies. If a seeker reaches his goal, he brings it closer to him.

    https://reddit.com/link/j6z3l3/video/tkuqgxo3jqr51/player

    submitted by /u/pika_chutp
    [link] [comments]

    Making Toxic streamer rage in my radiant rank up game

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    My First Ever Ace, I’m Fairly New to the Game, So don’t judge, I was so happy lol...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    My idea for a way to make the map in Valorant less complicated to look at, and easier on the eyes.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    In my experience, every time I open my map in Valorant I'm greeted by a confusing series of boxes that form a mess. Especially on split. My solution is that the maps should be color coded around the sites, and on the spawns, this will create good muscle memory for players when opening up their map.

    Image

    submitted by /u/WackAttack234
    [link] [comments]

    I really love playing Killjoy so I drew her (she also looks kinda like me before I dyed my hair, and I'm german so I like her even more xD) [fanart]

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Valorant just posted this on their twitter account. Maybe related to the new agent?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    New agent name and ability tease

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    This image is posted on the Vietnamese official Valorant page.

    Their name contains the letter K and apparently this Agent is another female

    The 4 images below represent their ability kit

    Image: https://imgur.com/a/uFkACp1

    submitted by /u/WideWingz
    [link] [comments]

    Stop bullying new players

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    I've basically never played shooter games before, I've had valorant for a week or two. I know my aim is bad, I know I forget to sneak sometimes. I'm playing because I'm trying to get better.

    Please stop bullying players who aren't as skilled as you, it made me anxious to play flippin' spike rush of all things because some of y'all have just 0 understanding of how gaining skills work. I've literally had someone tell me "How about you get good at the game if you're trying to learn how to play" which- I hope I don't need to explain how that statement doesn't make sense.

    I know that this is an online game and of course some people will always be toxic, but if you see a player struggling with the game consider giving them a bit of advice or encouragement.

    Edit grammar

    submitted by /u/Biscuitbleu
    [link] [comments]

    Optimization for ACT III

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Anybody hoping for optimization and fps fixes on ACT III? In act ii i average 180 fps but the act is almost over and I average 125 fps and dipping below 40 when gunfights occur. Hope for more stability and fps fixes.

    submitted by /u/ProtoKage
    [link] [comments]

    i just started recording myself a few days ago, so heres a buncha double shockdarts. hope u like it <3

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    VALORANT First Strike: Europe is kicking off qualifiers in November

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Lower Rank/ELO players need to chill.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    It's just as the title says, low ELO/rank players need to chill out on hounding their teammates who are higher rank; just because of their k/d ratio. Remember that they're also human, they can have bad games just like everyone else; and they could be contributing to the team in other ways than kills. People are at their rank for a reason, some may be boosted by other means; but then again you don't know so just chill out. The higher you get in rank the more you see how K/D doesn't mean everything.

    EDIT: After reading the comments, I understand my lapse in judgement. (I wrote this post after a string of games with toxic players MB!)

    TOXICITY ISN'T A ONE WAY STREET! Everyone needs to chill, cause tilting at everything won't help the team. Coming from team sports experience, people play differently based on how you talk to them. So again, chill tf out cause toxicity won't get you the win!

    submitted by /u/PokpokInTheory
    [link] [comments]

    Anxiety and Valorant

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    This post is probably not going to be seen by anyone but hey lol. Here to talk about the new changes coming soon, Immortals and up will not be able to queue with more than 1 person. This means that i will not be able to play anymore or ill need to try and stay at d3 max...

    I suffer from extreme anxiety and it effects me in games too funny enough. If i do not play 5 stack with my buddies i get anxiety and stress, the whole match is unplayable for me even if its just one random dude on the team. I forget what the game is all about and im doing ridiculously stupid things, i just want to know if anyone else has that? Playing ranked with immortals means you have to use your mics which i never will no matter what, and also playing at such a high rank youre expecting atleast one player to be toxic.

    Anxiety effects me everyday irl after a stressful day from work id like to come back chill and rank up with my friends. I guess that wont be possible now unless i want to get constant anxiety attacks. Also another thing to note unrated will still be here but who would play unrated with me while theres ranks to grind :)

    submitted by /u/inyxiaa
    [link] [comments]

    Tip for “use 200 abilities” weekly mission.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    pick cypher and just drop and pick up your cages for the whole buying time. You should be able to get the mission done in about 3 spike rush games if you do this plus using your cables and camera during the match.

    submitted by /u/El-_-Gil
    [link] [comments]

    There should be a better indicator if you pick up the bomb/gun

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    There's been so many instances where people don't know they have the bomb or picked up a gun on a save round, it's also just unnecessary clutter in comms.

    submitted by /u/ddd4175
    [link] [comments]

    Icebox new map I puzzled by drawing.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    This is what I puzzled the map Icebox from the teaser from valorant, although it is not draw to scale, i tried my hard. Both the bomb site of A and the back of defending side is still unrevealed in the video so I make a guess to the place. The blue coloured wall are doorway.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/kTG5LJQ?s=wa

    submitted by /u/henhenkch
    [link] [comments]

    new skins MAYBE a karambit knife??

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Last three agents have been females

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Call me a psychic, but I think the next one will be a dude... I know I know. I'm crazy good at predicting. Come back here once I'm right, I won't let y'all down

    submitted by /u/FavoringDark
    [link] [comments]

    No Indian servers?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    The latest "What's coming in Act III" blog stated that there will be a new gun Buddy to welcome the people from Africa and Middle East (With low ping). So does that mean we're not getting Indian servers now? I really hope this isn't the case, but this really points to no Indian Servers..

    submitted by /u/AkshatTCZ
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: "Use 200 Abilities" can be done in one game as Cypher

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    You can throw your Cyber Cages pre round and pick them back up and repeat and it will count them towards the challenge without deficit. Riot probably forgot to add a substraction after picking it up since it's a relatively new feature.

    submitted by /u/supRAS99
    [link] [comments]

    Agent Wardobe

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    I'm not so sure the title is the right choice but I really wanna see my favourite agents in some other optional cool clothing. It would be nice for riot to make these clothes purchasable like weapon skins tho. Bro, imagine Jett in another well made costume.

    submitted by /u/bini_ajaw17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment