• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    VALORANT Ascent jump to market by TenZ

    VALORANT Ascent jump to market by TenZ


    Ascent jump to market by TenZ

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:25 PM PST

    I want the ability to report these guys. The penalty for being toxic in the pre-game lobby shouldn't be on those who are forced to dodge.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:14 PM PST

    The Art of VALORANT Map Environments

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Act Ranks

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:58 AM PST

    So I am currently a plat 2 player. Last act I played a lot and i hit diamond, and my act rank for that act is diamond. Today I solo que into a game(my team is mostly plat and like 1 gold), and the first thing anybody says in the voice chat is how I have a diamond act rank and I better pop off. I kinda just ignored the comment. We are 4 rounds into the game, and my phoenix says in voice chat "wow I can't believe you aren't top frag you boosted diamond." Then, for the rest of the game he body blocked me, flashed me, mollied me, basically was a troll and threw an easy game. I'm not making this post for anybody to feel sorry for me, but I want to bring attention to this issue. I feel that if they didn't show act ranks from last act before the game starts, a lot of toxicity would disappear. I am sure that many others players have had problems similar to mine and just want someone from riot to see this post. Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/Tylvr
    [link] [comments]

    We need the option to “Block” players so we never have to queue with toxic people again.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:06 PM PST

    This is a feature missing from Valorant that exists in other games. I am female and regularly harassed just for my gender. Last night the only words I had said was "Sorry Sova I just healed Jett" then round 3 I was told "buy a vandal for Reyna or he will r@p3 you. The entire match I said nothing after. I was told repeatedly to kill Yself, b1tch, s1ut. I was blocked in corners by team mates entire rounds, and damaged by their abilities. I wish they implement the ability to block players. I don't want to ever encounter these people again. It is a feature many games have that gives us a choice in the future, and before you say you'll never see them again. I play in OCE and have encountered people multiple times (not all bad people) it should be a basic option.

    Edit Riot are taking action on the players in this game that were beyond toxic

    submitted by /u/funkybandit
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else having problems with bots?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:29 AM PST

    I hopped on a game today and there was 3 bots on both teams. It wasn't unbalanced cause it was just 2v2 in the end. But having bots that just move around every couple seconds so they don't get removed for being AFK. It was really annoying playing on the attackers side since almost always one of the bots just picked up spike. But id rather have a full team of five of real people. It was just annoying.

    submitted by /u/FlonominalPrime
    [link] [comments]

    Why vote for a remake?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:31 PM PST

    Yesterday, a guy on my team said during agent selection that he was going to eat and he wont actually play. This was in a comp btw. He hadn't locked in his agent yet, and all of us said so dont lock in, but he refused and still did it. He then proceeded to leave the game immediately. We played round 1 as a 4 v 5 and then I called a remake vote. A teammate wasn't aware of the remake feature and declined it thinking it was a surrender. We lost the game badly and I got a rating greatly decreased. Long story short, that guy that picked after he knew he had to go is a prick, and why does a remake need a vote. If someone goes AFK round one, you should just get a new game.

    Edit: To clarify I dont mean it should automatically remake without anyone triggering it but it should only require one person to do it.

    submitted by /u/JuicyMemesMan
    [link] [comments]

    I went on a crazy losing streak... Just wanted to say that Never give up

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:01 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/oEVidqy

    Interesting thing is that we had 2 draws and in both the matches i received positive elo. Thought that it cannot be possible but no-one knows. Anyways..... just wanted to show people that everyone has bad days. I am sure ill rank up again :)

    submitted by /u/ThEREaLPOkErFaCe01
    [link] [comments]

    I found a Teddy! Again!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:18 AM PST

    https://reddit.com/link/jv4i7h/video/zhoy7atvukz51/player

    Yet again...well hidden in the deepest corner on Split. I will continue my quest to catch em all! Those furry lil cuties.

    Hope you enjoy :)

    submitted by /u/Don-Lars
    [link] [comments]

    Using a Soundboard to brighten players games!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:36 AM PST

    https://reddit.com/link/jv4opm/video/90rse2gnxkz51/player

    I've been playing Valorant for quite some time now, and the community can be pretty toxic. I'm trying to bring the game in a much brighter light by vibing, chilling, and finding some good fun. Not everyone is going to accept this, but with the 95% of people that I've been around with my soundboard really enjoyed, and even requested some sound effects.

    This video isn't greatly edited, but these are the interactions I've had with some players. Making some friends along the way, and lighten the mood for a lot of people are claimed that what I have provided was something that they needed.

    My audio clips are not meant to be trolly, other than the Valorant defuse, and plant sounds. Some even imitate the audio I play, and others just REALLY enjoy, and I always ask what I should download next. I use Voicemod Pro, the paid version, and my keyboard just isn't big enough to be able to play all the sound effects I want to have available.

    My intention by doing this is to have fun with other players, and not provide an annoyance to anyone, although, again, not everyone welcomes these sound effects. ENJOY THE VIDEO.

    This post is accompanied by a text post with over 1,000 characters \Rule#10] I hope this doesn't get removed ^-^)

    submitted by /u/Electro_Mite
    [link] [comments]

    [Content Creation Tool/ Lore Resource] Voice Line Google Sheet Update 1.2 *Now Including Skye!*

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:39 PM PST

    [Content Creation Tool/ Lore Resource] Voice Line Google Sheet Update 1.2 *Now Including Skye!*

    Hiya! <3

    The VALORANT Lore Community Discord Server has once again revised the Voice Line Google Sheet, and in the process, added and transcribed all 263 of Skye's voice lines!

    Here's a preview of the revised format:

    Skye's Voice Line Sheet

    This is a community resource, so feel free to use it for whatever you'd like! We don't necessitate credit, but do consider giving the server a shout out! Many thanks to the Scribe Team that helps this all happen! If you'd like to contribute, find more information on our server!

    Have a good one AGENTS!

    submitted by /u/BloodyThumbtack
    [link] [comments]

    Finding the game un-fun? maybe you're over commiting to the game...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:44 AM PST

    So, you're in a situation where you find your games un-fun to play and just keep queueing even after tons of loss matches?

    I've been there a lot, from a lot of different competitive games actually. But what i want to talk about is the present and valorant, so i'll spare you that long ass story.

    The last few months I've been having tons of match loss and couldn't climb at all, basically hardstuck in that elo. So i took a break, about 2-3 days from playing and holding myself back from playing competitively if i ever play a couple of matches. I rarely played ranked matches after that break and just played casual unranked games where I'm just layed back playing the game and enjoying it with random players. People who I played with in those matches actually cooperated when someone wants to 5v5 knife in a round. I suggested that we all play shorty and everyone just cooperated and it was really fun. It's pretty rare to find people who will play with you like that, specially in ranked games where everyone is dead serious about getting high elo. In ranked, most players are just toxic. You gotta accept the fact that there won't be a ranked lobby where no one is toxic. If you find yourself in a really toxic lobby, mute them even if it'll lose you the game because of no coms it's better to have a healthy mental health than to win a game and have a poor one.

    Anyways, GLHF!

    submitted by /u/Shibu-ya
    [link] [comments]

    The rise of hacking encounters. And how it could be hindering many people’s rank progression.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:06 AM PST

    I've been playing valorant for a while now. And for the majority of the time I have been playing the game, I never had an issue for suspect of hackers. Even when a player was "popping off" or going insane throughout the game, I usually (as well as both teams) chalked it up to the person being a smurf.

    However, I have begun to encounter more and more suspect type players. And have officially encountered multiple hackers/cheaters. Some even having admitted to it, but claim that nothing will happen to them so it doesn't matter.

    It started out with me encountering just a couple here and there about a month ago. But as of the past 1.5-2 weeks, I have encountered numerous cheaters in my lobbies. I even had a duo of cheaters on my team one time. They said to the enemy team that they are "Radiant" smurfs. However, in the private team chat they explicitly told us "yeah we are using hacks" and also mentioned they were queued together.

    Of course, this has caused me to not trust most players that seem to be doing exceptionally well in any lobby I play in. As it always seems like they hit crazy, numerous headshots in a row, have an amazing game sense, etc., then ultimately it seems like obvious hacks/cheats.

    So what is going on? Why is there SO MUCH lately? And how is RIOT going about to resolve the issue? Multiple hackers/cheaters I've encountered said explicitly "RIOT won't do shit for banning hackers", "RIOT's cheater reporting system is meaningless", etc.

    And others have even mentioned that they can simply "spoof" their hardware if they ever get banned, and they can continue playing the game and cheating.

    Another cause of concern is it could be hindering a lot of people. I've noticed recently on this Reddit, as well as talking to people in-game that it seems like they simply cannot win a game, or that everything seems to be going fine, then they get in a game with an absolute madman of a player. Some even saying that they are winning, then someone on the other team pops off. These could potentially be signs that MANY players are facing hackers/cheaters who are using "legit" settings. Even one hacker can completely shift the game, and make it impossible for you (or any fully legit team) to win. And they could never be noticed because of "legit" cheating settings, or simply claim that they are an aim-god radiant/immortal smurf.

    So what is going on? And how will this be resolved? Or is the Valorant community soon going to encounter the CSGO hacking plague phase that made me, as well as many other players in the world, quit the game entirely out of frustration?

    submitted by /u/zarriix_
    [link] [comments]

    Dear entry-fraggers

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Please entry-frag, so i don't have to.

    -love sage

    This PSA is endorsed by the coalition of controllers and sentinels.

    submitted by /u/GimmeTheZoppety
    [link] [comments]

    This Omen Fan-Art I Made :)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:51 AM PST

    So I made this fan-art back when the game launched and Omen has been my favourite agent since then. I experimented with my username on the art and I tried inverting the colours so hope you like it :)

    https://imgur.com/gallery/7MdCLOc

    submitted by /u/megaman862
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulty understanding contracts

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Hi. So, I'm fairly new to Valorant and I'm wondering how to progress in Sova's contract? Or any contract for that matter. It says I need 20k xp for the first tier but even after a few matches it still says that. I'm not understanding anything from google searches and was wondering if someone here could help.

    Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MewlingMidget
    [link] [comments]

    Change skins during picking phase

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:54 AM PST

    Well yeah, since there are many skins now for different guns probly give this ability? like say I want my white skins if the map is icebox. or like my glitchpop skins when im in another map? sounds good? :D

    submitted by /u/Iamduzwa
    [link] [comments]

    Killjoy’s changes have made me a Killjoy main

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:50 PM PST

    She's so much more dynamic now. I've always been a "turret" guy in my shooters, and while I would've been a KJ main beforehand, the 20 second cooldown made her unbearable to play as, since moving between sites and not being able to do anything is a total bummer. Plus, constantly watching flank on attack is pretty boring, too.

    Now with the changes, I can get way more kills with her because I'm forced to play off her utility. And while I'm still watching flank on attack, it's at least much more engaging, swapping bots when I leave the radius of one. I feel much more useful to the team now, and I offer much more visual effects than "one behind" or "turret will be up in 18, can't do anything."

    All in all, I'm cool as a cucumber, nerd. B)

    submitted by /u/Paperblocc
    [link] [comments]

    The Mumbai server expirience

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:41 AM PST

    As an Indian player, ever since the Mumbai server was announced i was super excited to have lower ping. We used to play in the Singapore servers primarily before this. Every now and then there would be those toxic players who call you "noob", "bot", and all other cuss words.

    Then came the Mumbai server. Most of the players in this server are Indians. And i have never had a single pleasant experience in the Mumbai server. EVERY SINGLE MATCH I've played has been a toxic nightmare. You get called noob for literally everything. I wouldn't mind that but... What's worse is you get cussed A LOT. You tap an opponent then he calls you shameless hacker, bsdk, madarchod, bhenchod (these are all Hindi swear words. Since most players are North Indian they communicate in hindi). I legit got threats from opponents for tapping them. And then there's these players who constantly give call outs, commands in Hindi even after i mention that i don't understand Hindi, then yell again because i didn't do what they said.

    I just played a match where the opponent jett was a smurf and we got wrecked. I got yelled at by my team for "letting them die" (i just took cover because around 3 opponents were rushing blindly) . They shouted a lot of cuss words into their mics. Then there was the opponent team giving out threats to the last standing player who decided to save for "hiding like a coward" (baahar aaja bsdk, madarchod they said). It was such a horrible expirience, so toxic i couldn't think about it as a game anymore.

    Basically the entire server is full of toxic, no-chill North Indians. (India is split as North india and south india. Hindi being the primary language of North.) Me and pretty much every other VALORANT player I know personally avoid the Mumbai server for these very reasons. The Mumbai server is a mess. I've met a lot of chill Indian players in the Singapore servers who are also tired of the Mumbai server.

    My point being: the Mumbai server that RIOT worked so hard to put up is pretty miserable with all the toxicity. It's pretty useless.

    submitted by /u/ZeroKami_
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Gun information in the collection menu?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:06 PM PST

    I've requested here on the subreddit before, and I'm not sure the impact it has, but I do think this is worth mentioning as it would be a great quality of life improvement. In the collection menu, next to the buttons reading "Skins" and "Buddies", I request a third button reading "Gun info" or something along those lines. This would allow the player to familiarize themselves with the statistics and pricing of guns before the game starts, which I feel could seriously improve the average player's understanding of the weapons in the game. Either way, it would increase the quality of life for most people a lot. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/FreezeFlame64
    [link] [comments]

    Cant preform in comp

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:49 AM PST

    So as the title says I cannot preform on comp it seems like. No matter who I play or how well I'm doing that day I can't kill anyone in comp. I normally warm up in the range and then do 3-4 dms and I get like top 3 every time. But when I switch to comp I can't get a kill. Any ideas why?

    submitted by /u/Raphaelheard
    [link] [comments]

    What are some tips you would give to get to gold

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:18 AM PST

    I keep going between silver and bronze and can't make it to gold. What are some mechanics I should practice other than aim

    submitted by /u/Lost-Obligation
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment