• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    VALORANT Made Jett throwing knife + her sheriff

    VALORANT Made Jett throwing knife + her sheriff


    Made Jett throwing knife + her sheriff

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:16 AM PST

    hello wanted to share what I've made with y'all. I posted my sheriff here before but I wanted to share the knife too so I thought to just show them together. Both the gun and knife was 3D printed on my ender 3 in PLA, all hand painted with acrylics as Its hard for me to spray paint in an apartment. Feel free to ask me any questions bout the builds and I hope you enjoyed it!

    Knife + Gun

    submitted by /u/Knife_Birb
    [link] [comments]

    2 Double Shock Dart Executes for Market on Ascent + In Game Examples (Sova Guide)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:03 AM PST

    Valorant Sakura Classic!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    I made the Sakura Classic in real life. It's not the best ever but I tried my best and think it turned out pretty good. The base airsoft gun is the beretta px4 storm if anyone would like to do something similar.

    https://imgur.com/a/ogXUpqY

    Ps. Re-upload since original post got removed for "low effort"

    Edit: mods clarified this: the post did not get removed bc the art was low effort, it got removed bc at the bottom of the post, I put "trying to get over the character limit now ahhh." No blame to the mods. Completely my fault

    submitted by /u/Insyte-
    [link] [comments]

    Sage animated fanart I made

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:52 AM PST

    For the past 3-4 months I've been going through some serious art block and it's been soo damn frustrating. About 3 days ago I started back drawing and decided to make some fanart to get back into things, hope you guys like it.

    P.S. This is the first time I ever animated something, sorry if it looks a bit choppy.

    Animation

    submitted by /u/EnigmaticDraws
    [link] [comments]

    For people who wanted to try AIMLABS to improve their aim, I tested AIMLABS for 2 weeks

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:17 AM PST

    For people who wanted to try AIMLABS to improve their aim, I tested AIMLABS for 2 weeks

    TLDR; It definitely works, but spheretrack is a bad task(for me at least). From plat 1 in act 1 and act 2 and struggling against plats 3s and now I can consistently out-aim diamond 3s in duels. Will continue to do tasks as It works for me. Aiming to get Diamond 3 this Act.

    My advise is at the end for people who wants to try this.

    BACKSTORY

    So to start off, I was plat 1 act 1 and act 2. My new 144hz curved monitor just arrived and i tried VALORANT, but my sens felt all over the place. Probably because of the curvature. So i thought to myself what better time to test AIMLABS than now since I had to switch sensitivity.

    I switched from 400 dpi 0.75 to aceu's sens which was 800 dpi 0.55 (at the time). Switching my sens to this new one made me feel like a noob again so people in ranks lower than mine, feel free to try my regime and see how it works.

    THE TESTS

    To really test the effectiveness of AIMLABS, every time before I play, I only used AIMLABS and jumped straight into competitive.

    The tasks I use was GRIDSHOT ULTIMATE, SPHERETRACK ULTIMATE, SPIDERSHOT PRECISION and TIMINGSHOT. I did those everyday for 2 weeks and 5 times each tasks which equals to about 20 minutes.

    I tracked my Highest score, Average, and Standard Deviation. I will only show my highest graphs below as I only use standard deviation as a gauge of how consistent I am for that day and i dont want to make the post too long.

    RESULT FOR EACH TASKS

    1. GRIDSHOT

    This is by far the best tasks to train your flicks, reaction and peripheral vision.

    https://preview.redd.it/goz9l9ae3ow51.png?width=477&format=png&auto=webp&s=b5b9ca59a68b185175d20d0a7be8ab70ab97dce7

    1. SPIDERSHOT

    This really helps me with my one taps and even in gridshot if i decided to do spidershot first that day. But truth be told i still cant one tap like how I used to with my lower sens and same goes for the OP.

    https://preview.redd.it/30ggqdol4ow51.png?width=480&format=png&auto=webp&s=8fd2fd520498c9f442412b5358275ae7d5c58889

    1. SPHERETRACK

    This task is the most random thing and the hardest thing ever to do. Some times its super slow and youll get high scores because of it, and sometimes it bounces like its on its 4th energy drink for the day. I always run out of mousepad. I have the super huge mousepad and i even move my keyboard away for this task.

    https://preview.redd.it/ffwyumr25ow51.png?width=480&format=png&auto=webp&s=b5396de5298376cd763b1268befdfeaf3f7ebafb

    1. TIMINGSHOT

    This task will help with your predictions, flicks (it gets faster every target and sometimes you have to flick), and also it trains you to only shoot when the target is on your crosshair.

    https://preview.redd.it/czs0ihtf5ow51.png?width=480&format=png&auto=webp&s=b5f4a90d01d878e6bba0d7942a374eb2e0be07d8

    CONCLUSION

    Even with a new sensitivity that im still not used to till this day, im doing better than ever. The tasks do work but i advise to maybe do only 3-4 times each tasks as doing 20min of warmup everyday is pretty tiring and boring, and a warmup is supposed to warm you up, not make you tired. Also, i think deathmatch or in-game training is vital as AIMLABS doesnt train you with VALORANT's gun mechanics and you also have to get used to the movement and 1 tapping the heads.

    Also i think spheretrack is a shitty task, just do something else for tracking and smoothing.

    submitted by /u/acanarmien
    [link] [comments]

    Spooky Haven

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Spooky Haven

    Trick or treat, everyone!

    I created a 3D Art inspired from Valorant Haven map. This is a halloween special project. I hope you guys like it!

    https://preview.redd.it/z6j2ckf1anw51.png?width=1080&format=png&auto=webp&s=10d998ed458b09b92154730ade23f4b9a422769b

    submitted by /u/Gaming_Ruru
    [link] [comments]

    I made a 2560x 1440 spectrum gradient wallpaper of my boi Omen!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Wallpaper

    I'd love to hear your thoughts!

    If you want me to make one for a different agent/ with a different gradient/ or any of other image etc, feel free to dm or comment!

    submitted by /u/Inferno2211
    [link] [comments]

    I carved Phoenix in a Pumpkin!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    You guys liked my Sova Pumpkin, so here's a Phoenix one!

    Claim the Crown

    Happy Halloween everyone!

    <3

    submitted by /u/KaedeZdenek
    [link] [comments]

    Make the option to watch live games of high ranked players.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:41 AM PST

    I think its useful if valorant had a feature like GOTV. Where people could see how immos/radiants aim, how strategies are played. It really helps new players imo see how utility should be used, how you should hold sites/retake sites, how angles should be held, etc. Idk about ur other opinions but i usually watch lem/ge games at free times to watch how people aim and push

    submitted by /u/BuildingSubstantial6
    [link] [comments]

    Omen and Paranoia pumpkin carving

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/YD61C1p

    Hi, first post here so forgive any rule blunders. I'm a scrub at the game but I couldn't resist giving spooky boi a go in orange and black. Hope everyone is having a safe and fun Halloween!

    submitted by /u/chronacolyte
    [link] [comments]

    (Bug) Selling a weapon bought by a teammate for you, doesn't provide a refund

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Sometimes when your teammate buys you a weapon and you sell it back, the weapon goes away and the money for that teammate doesn't get refunded. Happened to me for the 3rd time today..... Works fine most of the times, but happens sometimes and is very confusing. Anyone else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/Satanarious
    [link] [comments]

    Instalocking "issue" and how to "fix" it

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Sup boys and girls,
    I've noticed that, from Bronze to Immortal+, 90% of times someone instalocks (first 3-5 seconds) an agent (we all know who jett raze reyna) and, in my opinion, it completely ruins the competitive integrity of the game.

    I mean, the "select agents" screen lasts for 80-75 seconds (I don't remember exactly) and players are supposed to discuss whom to pick and not make it a race.

    Lots of times, in my personal experience, I had to pick an agent I didn't really want to play (imagine being a Cypher main just because no one wants to play him) and I'm starting to feel a bit frustrated about it. I love cypher (example) but there are games where I just want to play someone else, there's nothing wrong about it, but I can not.

    I've always been a team player and I don't mind playing the same agent over and over as long as I DECIDED it with my team. I just want to establish a good team chemistry before the real match.

    A "fix" for this "issue" could be to DISABLE, for the first 15 seconds (maybe 20?), the "LOCK IN" option in order to let the team be able to effectively discuss, even for a little period of time.

    I'm not saying that this "fix" could solve everything but it could, for sure, improve the competitive experience of lots of players.

    Stay safe and wear a mask, cheers!

    submitted by /u/Chemioo
    [link] [comments]

    Replay system

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:57 AM PST

    Title says it all , would love to be able to watch replays to see if the people I suspect are cheating are actually cheating . I think it would scare a lot of hackers off in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/nlaurie
    [link] [comments]

    Weird lags for couple of months

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Hey guys, I experince some weird lags for a long time. When this lag occurs, I can hear my teammates comms, enemy/teammates steps, shooting etc. But I cannot move, cannot shoot, cannot use my skills. Does anyone know what the issue might be?

    I am pretty sure everything is fine with my internet. I play CS:GO and never expericene any lags.

    submitted by /u/NotSnowdenEdward
    [link] [comments]

    Did irons get better?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    I was silver 3 in last act. Now I'm struggling to get out of Iron. These irons pre aim, headshot, and do all these other crazy sh!t that you wouldn't expect an iron to do. I'm not even mad at losing those games because they truly play better than me. Though there are games I feel like a god and clutch so hard, but that's not enough to get me out of iron. And for the games that I lose I'm usually top frag. So I was wondering if I just became really shitty or other silver people in the last act are experiencing the same as me? I mainly play Omen.

    EDIT: For those of you saying smurfs, I also thought they were smurfs at first, but it happens to me like 40% of the time, which is much more often than the last Act, so that's why I thought they are actually irons and they are just playing better, because there can't possibly be that many smurfs ... or can it?

    submitted by /u/WinstonKaizen
    [link] [comments]

    tick rate drops

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:18 AM PST

    is it just me or is it whenever i go into a ffa the tick rate fluctuates like crazy just wondering what other peoples experience with it is like

    submitted by /u/dizzy_200
    [link] [comments]

    Reyna Fanart I made <3

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    Concept art of Reyna, Had lots of fun drawing this despite it being something out of my comfort zone though I lowkey simp for Reyna. Feel free to use or repost tho as long as proper credit is given~
    Making more soon but heres Reyna for now<3

    https://www.deviantart.com/berrywushu/art/VALORANT-Reyna-Fanart-859877251?ga_submit_new=10%3A1604212589

    submitted by /u/shrapnelss
    [link] [comments]

    Being new to this game and FPS games in general, competitive matches lately have been so unforgiving to low elo players.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:54 AM PST

    It gets frustratingly boring solo q-ing at this point with what I'm observing. I'd always try my best but it seems like with the current matchmaking system, it seems like players like me don't deserve to rank up.

    I do understand why people smurf. I'd do the same if I'm hardstuck (like right now).

    I wish low elo players (especially beginners) gets better matched up against players with similar skill, not just with similar ranks. It takes the fun out of the game to lose against matches with better-skilled players just smurfing between iron and bronze.

    submitted by /u/SEND_ME_UR_DRAMA
    [link] [comments]

    Can you have different keybinds per agent?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:14 AM PST

    On Omen, for example, I have smoke bound to 4. If I play Jett, that makes her dash ability bound to 4 as well, which makes it awkward to use in a firefight.

    Any way to save different "agent profiles" or do I just need to manually change my binds when someone locks my main?

    submitted by /u/arsis_qp
    [link] [comments]

    Would a sound radar be an appropriate feature for valorant?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    A sound radar for people with hearing issues could be a worthwhile feature in a tactical shooter, and is notably absent from counter strike. Given the other accessibility features present in valorant, I feel this would be a welcome addition if balanced correctly

    submitted by /u/107zxz
    [link] [comments]

    Death match

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Why does it feel like everyone I play in DM is a god? Anyone else get this in their games? Is it just a game mode for the sweats or is this game just so competitive that nobody is bad?

    submitted by /u/Tars--
    [link] [comments]

    Split 4 times in a row

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:24 AM PST

    The devs said they changed the system to make repetitive maps less likely but I honestly don't think this is the case. I have had 4 out of my last 5 COMP games on Split. I've had this other times before but I've reached my breaking point. I'd be interested if anyone from riot could explain what they are looking into or if anyone in the community knows anything.

    Edit: Link to Image

    submitted by /u/VibManXX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment