• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    VALORANT Not sure if this has been posted before, but Omen has a few interesting interactions regarding the spike and his teleport ability

    VALORANT Not sure if this has been posted before, but Omen has a few interesting interactions regarding the spike and his teleport ability


    Not sure if this has been posted before, but Omen has a few interesting interactions regarding the spike and his teleport ability

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:17 AM PST

    I dropped my first historical comeback today.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:22 AM PST

    We were playing on Split, and were down 1-10. Then this 28 frag comeback came along. Didn't lose a single game after the second win. No one probably cares, but I had to post this. Still pretty new to the game.

    submitted by /u/loldagger
    [link] [comments]

    We get it, the ranked system is bad.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:18 AM PST

    I'm as upset at the ranked system as the next guy is but the absolute deluge of "ranked is broken" threads full of peoples' sob stories and anecdotal evidence is not productive. No amount of complaining will make whatever ranked changes that are planned to come with the start of the new episode come any sooner. At this point we just need to wait and see. If it still sucks, we could have another wave of complaints. But right now it seems useless to complain about a system that is supposed to change in 5 days.

    submitted by /u/just-for-rVAL
    [link] [comments]

    By dashing into wall, Jett can don some insane spawn peek on Ascent

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:48 PM PST

    I saw this trick the other day on reddit, it was on ICEBOX, so i try it on other maps, it works on every map. I don't think it's a bug, because it's similar to doomfist in overwatch.

    super dash

    submitted by /u/venusofvenice
    [link] [comments]

    Sova, the sexiest of them all

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:21 AM PST

    Sova, the sexiest of them all

    Sova but with slight inaccuracies in human anatomy and the English language. Don't ask why he has an extra joint in his leg - I'm trying here.

    https://preview.redd.it/b0gp2pb6dv961.png?width=764&format=png&auto=webp&s=e2f7b72b437e8434ac33f35ffbe5fc101e9c80d1

    submitted by /u/crustypiecrustpieces
    [link] [comments]

    There IS a way to Consistently Boost in VALORANT

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Why does my sens in Valorant feels different every day almost.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:17 AM PST

    Playing the game since beta, act 2&3 Radiant basically spending so much time playing this game on daily basis. It's so noticable, that something is really wrong with this game sensetivity or aiming in general. In CSGO I can flick precisely easily. In Valorant it feels that every second day I'm moving mouse on a frozen mousepad. Call me dumb or whatever u want but there is something definetely wrong with this game, not sure are they aware of it, do they even want to fix it.Sometimes as game doesn't want to let you win, enemies eating bullets straight up, recoil feeling super weird, desync.

    Hopefully to see this being fixed in Episode 2, if not gonna keep getting my nerves wrecked by this game.

    PS Not Mouse issues as I see some people are saying it is.

    I have tried HyperX Pulsefire FPS PRO 500,1000hz Razer Viper Mini 500,1000hz Logitech G203 Same on everything, it's just the game I'm afraid.I have tried 10 different versions of OS, even customized ones, tried 30 different NVIDIA drivers, updated all the drivers on the PC. Almost every optimization guide possible etc.

    Just want to point this out, I know people who play game a lot, noticed this issue.For example 30min ago when I played the game on bind. My fps was constantly 200+ but my mouse feels as it weights 300KG, and it's hard to do flicks. Game feels unsmooth somehow, playing on 144+ HZ. It's just like the game feels different for me especially after some new patch for example. Maybe servers are overloaded idk, I have noticed tickrate dropping on Frankfurt 1 server(EU) to 60-70 for some reason, dunno how is that even possible.

    Hate to see redditors thinking I'm idiot. No it's not mousepad, If I tried 30 NVIDIA drivers so far, 10+ OS, and optimizations. I'm pretty sure I know how to turn mouse acceleration off, some people just think that people are dumb if they don't notice the issue, or don't have it at all for some reason.Also I tried 3,4 different mousepads and no they are not dirty.

    submitted by /u/copyy123
    [link] [comments]

    It is legitimately sad that we need to use a 3rd party program to keep track of our ranked progress

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:00 AM PST

    The game came out 8 months ago and we still don't have such a basic feature that a lot of people ask for?

    submitted by /u/qikqu35t10n
    [link] [comments]

    Can we talk about about how awful Round 2 Remake is?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:02 PM PST

    Literally you have someone move for a second or go afk IN THE VERY FIRST ROUND, they'll be in the next round, and no more remake. You play out a 4v5 for the rest of the game or FF

    I've literally only successfully remade 1 time, but had the above situation play out at least a dozen times.

    I get they don't want the game being a remake if it starts going too far downhill. But at least make it round 3

    submitted by /u/BigManager
    [link] [comments]

    Getting an 'equal' rate due to draw still reduces your rank.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:33 AM PST

    Getting an 'equal' rate due to draw still reduces your rank.

    Had a draw on my recent match. I was 9th place on avg combat score.

    https://preview.redd.it/cmexlv6wsx961.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=8af7523dd237862c35b038855f9aabe1e7f35d69

    But was surprised that it still does reduce your rank just a smidge.

    https://preview.redd.it/1gppuvqzsx961.png?width=400&format=png&auto=webp&s=40ad7a9e28463e0ccb9eeb8a611d65abac0a7d15

    Yes, I'm 1 lose away from (or 1 draw away lol) from going back to gold.

    submitted by /u/_ItsMeVince
    [link] [comments]

    visualizing gamesense: how you think (or should) while playing VALORANT

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:26 AM PST

    Enemy team player joined my party voice chat and gave our team enemy locations in real time

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:25 AM PST

    So I queued for a game of ranked with two friends and one of our teammates was vc banned so we joined their party. Later in the game the sova on the other team was throwing so the 2 randoms on my team thought it was a good idea to invite him to the party. That's when he started giving us callouts about where the other team was. In live voice chat! Me and my friends tried to throw but we were too far ahead and our 2 randoms knowing the location of all the other players made it hard for us to try to lose. I just don't understand how opposing team players are allowed to join the other team's party mid game. This needs to be fixed immediately.

    submitted by /u/Uncle_BennyS
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoilers) Drawing the upcoming agent

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:28 AM PST

    https://twitter.com/iazurinex/status/1347227720934154244?s=21[New agent fan art on Twitter ](https://twitter.com/iazurinex/status/1347227720934154244?s=21)

    Really loving the newest coming agent so I just had to draw him. There might be some character changes before the release but even then I was excited enough to want to draw him since I love how he looks. I might continue to stay a Killjoy main though 😅

    submitted by /u/iazurinex
    [link] [comments]

    Best Jett EU

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:13 AM PST

    https://reddit.com/link/ksizek/video/amp3mh381y961/player

    I need to learn that technique where he is running and looking at the ground. Maybe hes tracking the enemy teams footsteps...

    On a serious note though , sorry to everyone in this game. Especially the enemy team. I reported him in game as well as raising the ticket on riots website.

    I've never seen such a blatant hacker in my game before so I thought I would share.

    submitted by /u/Taliphone_
    [link] [comments]

    After grinding 1 1/2 months I just hit Radiant SoloQ only, AMA!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:31 AM PST

    I first played this game in Beta, played it here and there but didnt really try to improve or rank up. I also played a little bit of Act 1, but only with some friends, around 50 games in total. I started playing again on November 24th and really tried to improve and rank up. Now, 1 1/2 month later, I hit Radiant with a 53,8% Winrate and SoloQ only.

    If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, gonna try to answer every single one.

    submitted by /u/ticynn
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly reminder: Play to improve, not play for your rank.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:41 AM PST

    The best way to improve in Valorant is to play for self improvement. DO not play for your rank. Your rank is only a way to see where your skillset is at. Don't be ashamed of yourself if you're hardstuck Iron-Bronze-Silver. As your improve, so will your rank.

    submitted by /u/RejectedPlanet
    [link] [comments]

    Just got promoted for the first time!!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:53 AM PST

    I have been iron 1 since the game released (sucks I know) but I finally made it to iron 2. Do you guys have tips on how to rank faster?

    submitted by /u/theniceguywastaken
    [link] [comments]

    If I spam deathmatch, will I improve?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:20 AM PST

    Pretty much the title. I would consider myself to have average aim, (20 on hard bots, decent tracking, 88k gridshot) but I somehow still lose easy 1v1s in ranked.

    I feel like the reason is I panic shoot, rather than being calm and taking the time to aim for the head, like I do in the range.

    Will deathmatch help with this? If so, what's the most efficient way to play so I get results?

    Thanks for the help guys.

    submitted by /u/CleadFly
    [link] [comments]

    Prime Vandal Pixel Art

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:30 AM PST

    Prime Vandal Pixel Art

    Here it is! The much requested prime vandal in pixelized form.

    Still

    Firing

    By far this was the most simple of the skins I've done so far, as it has a lot of flat surfaces.

    submitted by /u/Bonker_Z
    [link] [comments]

    Reyna solo 1v5 ACE !!!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:30 AM PST

    Hi Im the Super Dash guy, here's a guide for Split, I also added some explanations for better understanding

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:29 AM PST

    Jett Animation :)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:59 AM PST

    Clipping/Screen Tearing Recently?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:59 AM PST

    Recently I have been having problems woth my game seeming to freeze for a moment while I am moving my mouse, sometimes causing me to shoot left or right accidentally, I've been playing multiple DMs and some others I have played with seem to be experiencing the same thing. Is there something wrong my monitor or rig, if so, how do I fix it? Or is it something client side?

    submitted by /u/TornadoofDOOM
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment