• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    VALORANT So if you use Yoru's teleport JUST as it expires, it kills you

    VALORANT So if you use Yoru's teleport JUST as it expires, it kills you


    So if you use Yoru's teleport JUST as it expires, it kills you

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:20 AM PST

    Across-the-map Yoru teleports compilation — Split

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:58 PM PST

    Valorant needs an option to be hidden from friends.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:03 PM PST

    Yes, very anti social move, but I have some friends IRL I don't feel like playing with all the time and I just want to do my own thing. For instance, friends who live in different time zones and always want to play when I'm about ready to go to bed.

    submitted by /u/FeelinJipper
    [link] [comments]

    Found this new plant spot on Ascent

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:20 AM PST

    i was bored so i made a Valorant Commercial

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:44 AM PST

    Easy way to stop the common plant in Icebox B

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    I'm a noob but the community is toxic .

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:35 AM PST

    Look I'm originally a CS player who plays good and tried valorant As Im a noob to the abilities and new to the weapon recoil . I play unrated then things gets messy

    Teams starts to blame for the loss even though I'm in 3rd on board . They insult me , they say to uninstall as I just started .

    Bruhhhh In cs , there is toxic players but man they always accept new noob or new players . I felt violated and felt worse every match I tried .

    Out of the 5 matches I played 4 of the matches were toxic players . Aaaah Any opinion ?

    submitted by /u/freakevin
    [link] [comments]

    I got on the Haven C Box Alone

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Me watching my team peek an operator one by one

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:01 AM PST

    Me watching my team peek an operator one by one

    I made this fanart on mobile, hope you like it! Also it's really annoying that i have to type a hundred characters.

    https://preview.redd.it/v86nccz064c61.png?width=332&format=png&auto=webp&s=9ee7abdfa76f874611b00f1bb8755ecff70d8309

    submitted by /u/bakjefrieten
    [link] [comments]

    All the Valorant Agents! [Fanarts]

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:22 AM PST

    I finally finished all the Valorant agents before the year ended and I'm happy to share my drawings here too! Hope you like them ^^

    I'll definitely gonna draw Yoru too, just didn't have the time yet :3

    Here's all of them!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Gc2WRIi

    submitted by /u/kayleme
    [link] [comments]

    Remake should not require 4 votes.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:14 PM PST

    It should require one.

    If I do not feel like losing a match and one of my teammates has disconnected, I should not pray that three casuals know what the hell a remake is.

    submitted by /u/5i5TEMA
    [link] [comments]

    We should be able to pick what level we want our skins to be in even after maxing the VFXs

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:15 AM PST

    I own an elderflame vandal and I found the level 3 animations very annoying, however the design of the dragon looks insanely sick which was one of the reasons I bought the skin in the first place. However, I didn't really like how wiggly it looked as it made me distracted in matches, and resulted in me using it less. So, I was just curious if there was any plans to change this?

    I really don't want to regret purchasing le chonky snake

    Thanks in advance if anyone responds

    submitted by /u/CorrectsJr
    [link] [comments]

    Gun Skin Idea: Save the Bees Stinger!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:06 PM PST

    Obviously, this is the best idea in the world done by a complete professional. But I think it would be neato. Thoughts? Updated:

    submitted by /u/dimhaloxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant Stickers!!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:36 PM PST

    oneway sage and killjoy, Bind Map, killjoy E is solid for the wall

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:12 PM PST

    Ranked restriction should affect whole lobby

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:27 PM PST

    If you couldn't play ranked with someone 4 ranks different you shouldn't be matched with randoms of that rank. Was a plat 3, got a gold 2 random.

    submitted by /u/throwaycuzynot
    [link] [comments]

    I just want mates that give quick, 100% clear callouts, don't tilt af or blame their deaths on the game.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:15 AM PST

    I'm sorry, I just need to vent a little bit. So I got a group of ppl I'm playing with and they are nice, they really are. But what frustrates me 100% is that they call out stuff like 50 times in a row instead of 1 precise call, they would always say something like "YEAH SURE WTF?! THAT WAS A HS" before giving a callout. Then, when they do a one or burst tap, they would go on about how crazy their aim is and how good they are on this game. After getting demolished the first four rounds they would always blame "these fucking smurfs" Tbh, it annoys the fuck out of me. Sometimes there are ppl having good games, doesn't necessarily mean they are smurfs of cheaters. We are all freaking gold-plat plebs, this Elo is basically the definition of inconsistency. I just want to play, stay focused, hear the enemies footsteps and play the best I can. Review mistakes and then go on with a fresh mindset in the next round while having fun.

    Sorry, just had to get this off.

    submitted by /u/Pienatt
    [link] [comments]

    Mumbai servers suck!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:00 AM PST

    I don't know what's going on but the valorant Mumbai servers are absolute trash. Fluctuating ping, pack losse and network connection error. I don't know if any dev is going to see this but if you do, please do something about it !!

    submitted by /u/tempetx
    [link] [comments]

    Lore between Omen, Viper, and Sage?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:08 PM PST

    The new voicelines leave me very curious about the apparent connection the three of these have. Here is all the info we know so far

    • Omen and Viper are old friends.
    • Omen is the only one who calls Viper as Sabine, and that she once used to heal with her abilities.
    • Omen taunts Sage that the power of life she gives is taken from somewhere
    • Viper tells Sage that she shouldn't fail her again like she did before
    • Episode 2 Act 1 battlepass has a Versus // Sage and Omen card — this card pits together characters that have history such as Phoenix/Jett and Raze/Killjoy
    • Sage tells her team that she is stronger this time around

    I'm guessing what caused Omen to be what he is now is directly linked to Sage's powers or the fact that she failed. Viper and Omen were close partners before so she probably held a grudge for Sage failing, and it sort of led her down her dark path.

    I'm curious to know what you guys think of this!

    submitted by /u/_harleys
    [link] [comments]

    Animated sprays should disappear once the round starts

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:15 PM PST

    Although you can't equip movable sprays during midround (besides some like Sharp Spray for some reason) you can spray it late pre-round and it will still move after the barriers have lifted.

    I suggest they disappear once the barrier is lifted.

    submitted by /u/Th3ProdigyXD
    [link] [comments]

    Teleporting around on normal ping

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment