• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    VALORANT What detonating 2000 Nanoswarm grenades looks like

    VALORANT What detonating 2000 Nanoswarm grenades looks like


    What detonating 2000 Nanoswarm grenades looks like

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:22 AM PST

    Insane sage wall for defending HAVEN double doors

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:58 AM PST

    I made a short explanation video of a sage play I did. Thought maybe lower elos might find this video useful.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:31 AM PST

    Stop mocking sentinels for getting less kills

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:11 PM PST

    I am a killjoy main and people always tell me I'm boosted or they look at my career history and say "why are you always bottom fragging"?

    Ffs I play my role like it's intended to be. In attack I play behind dualists, get their trades, use utilities for flanks and try my best to stay alive for the post plant. During defence teams tend to avoid the site I play mostly so lesser kills there as well.

    When I look at the career history of the dualists who mock me I see that I have a significantly high win rate than them. And I firmly belive it's because I played my role in the team well.

    submitted by /u/mew_bot
    [link] [comments]

    Reduce Spike Rush agent selection time

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Title. I hate waiting 70+ seconds just for an agent selection screen in spike rush. Many times someone is afk/dodges and there goes more than a minute of my time. As the game mode itself is short, so should be the agent selection time.

    submitted by /u/benxx88
    [link] [comments]

    Sova line up for A-ramps reveal from B-lobby in New Split.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:32 AM PST

    25 Hard Jett Smokes (Haven) for the nerds

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:08 AM PST

    How to summon vandal in Valorant

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:47 PM PST

    Ascent Kj attacker side heaven clearance

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:24 AM PST

    Dear smufs of Valorant, games like this makes me wanna kms

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:57 AM PST

    Dear smufs of Valorant, games like this makes me wanna kms

    Dear smufs of Valorant, genuine question ... why are you smurfing games like this ? What is the point ? Boosting friends ? The love of ruining people's games ? .... u/Riot what are yoy doing to prevent games like this ? I mean 40+ kills is obvious just give him 500LP

    https://preview.redd.it/aak80cpdfqd61.png?width=1307&format=png&auto=webp&s=c29694ad2e0de07828d208a507ee4cf28d6b7ebf

    submitted by /u/Yohandah
    [link] [comments]

    Don't flame your teammates for being bad

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:33 AM PST

    Please stop flaming lower ranked players / players who are new to the game - bad

    I noticed that anytime you flame a player for being bad, they immediately give up in situations where a comeback is possible. So many players regardless of the rank you are in, seem to give up with 4-5 rounds loss - as someone coming from counter-strike, you could be down 6-7 rounds and still make a come back with proper comms and if everyone listens to call outs etc.

    Flaming your teammates for being bad WILL NOT help you win the game, in fact it will kill the morale so quick that people will disconnect or go afk for rest of the game

    Just be a good teammate and you can win or at least make the losing gap less and not lose as much RR points - thanks!

    edit: thank you so much for the wholesome award to /u/CUTxEYE :)

    submitted by /u/ktivee
    [link] [comments]

    Let Killjoy be able to pick up her swarm grenades before the round starts

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:49 PM PST

    Here's what I don't get about this:

    If Cypher can pick up his Cyber Cages and reposition them before the round, why not do the same for Killjoy's swarm grenades?

    This change would enable players to put their swarms where they want to and correct the errors they made in setting up.

    Thoughts?

    Edit: I think someone posted this already, but I just wanted to bring this up again in order to make the gameplay experience better.

    submitted by /u/MonAm0ur
    [link] [comments]

    Killjoy grenade glitch on icebox?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:41 AM PST

    The community needs more content like this! Steel breaks down attacking side on Haven

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:36 AM PST

    4 arrows crosshair in Valorant!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    4 arrows crosshair in Valorant!

    Hi reddit. I wanted to post about my fav crosshair atm, inspired by u/bakebakepi who showed their own "x" crosshair!

    GENERAL:

    I didn't use anything in general (center dot off, outlines off) , customize color/other settings as your own :)

    INNER LINES:

    Opacity: 1, I did full opacity, but if you do lower it make sure to make the outer lines the same opacity, or else the crosshair may look a little weird

    Length: 1

    Thickness: 3

    Offset: 2, but if you do want to raise it to space it out more, make sure to also raise by the same amount on your outer lines so they stay as arrows

    OUTER LINES:

    Opacity: 1, Same as inner

    Length: 5

    Thickness: 1

    Offset: 1, but as I said before, if you want to raise this to 2 you also have to raise inner to 3, etc.

    FIRING & MOVEMENT ERROR: All off, as it's a static crosshair that uses both inner and outer to make one crosshair.

    https://preview.redd.it/rjv0xhbi2qd61.png?width=1414&format=png&auto=webp&s=7a8b31b5129080fbffb40e849af5e69d0ceaecb2

    https://preview.redd.it/k8i7gm8h2qd61.png?width=1023&format=png&auto=webp&s=3e8508b393e9197d5e8ff6e29b5e713a7091ce81

    https://preview.redd.it/6dabqing2qd61.png?width=1025&format=png&auto=webp&s=a8de7733cd5723c81c50161b8654535f693774a0

    submitted by /u/seokphoria
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have a hard time against bad players?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:03 AM PST

    What I mean is this:

    Your team is attacking first. The enemy team is all lower ranked, some even 2 ranks below you. They have terrible positioning and poor utility usage. They can't hold angles very well and you get a trade or pick every time you pull the trigger.

    Their retake is weak because they don't use utility and sprint everywhere, taking bad engagements. Easy shut down and the round is over.

    You do this 7 more times. It's now 8-3. They got lucky with an ult here and there, it happens.

    You're now defending. Enemy team still has bad positioning. They 5-stack rush site, All of them lining up like school children. All of a sudden you're overrun and can no longer hold the angle. You give up the angle and try to reposition.

    They have site now. All of them are in the open, not even holding angles. Just sprinting around site while the bomb is being planted. You manage to get a pick, but the hive mind that is the enemy team all converge on you and now you're dead.

    They do this a few more times until you're able to shut them down.

    Now, all hell breaks loose.

    They fake a site push, then fake the fake. They all spread out, seeming like they're hunting, more than they're trying to take a site. They're more or less predictable, but for some reason, you can't keep them off of sites.

    They managed to come back, it's now 11-11.

    They do the slowest push possible, waiting until 45 seconds are left on the clock, then just 5-stack rush site. No utility, no ults, just sprinting up a lane and shooting their guns.

    They're playing Call of Duty.

    Despite your best efforts, they somehow managed to win. It's 11-12.

    this round seems to be going well. You might put into overtime and get the win. You're up, 4v2.

    3v2.

    2v2, Bomb is planted.

    2v1.

    Tap the defuse, wait for the peek.

    "Nowhere to run!"

    1v1, 10 seconds left before detonation.

    You're trading bullets, 30hp, 8 seconds till boom.

    Get the defuse to half, smoke his angle and wait for the peek, nothing.

    4 seconds left.

    Stick it, he can't get to to you in time.

    3.

    2.

    He peeks with half a second left on defuse and you can't do anything other than accept your fate.

    Game Over, Attackers Win.

    This was a dramatic reading of "MisterLeviathan plays on Bind as Omen", thanks for coming.

    submitted by /u/Iammisterleviathan
    [link] [comments]

    Easy Cypher one way cage lineup for Ascent B Main

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:47 AM PST

    If a random on your team is really kind, you should let them know!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:24 PM PST

    I play on a pretty shitty laptop. That plus my pretty awful aim cause me to do pretty poorly in comp sometimes. Today I played a comp queued up with my sister (around silver elo) and we got a g1 Reyna, a s3 Raze, and a s1 Killjoy. Me, my sister, and the killjoy all played pretty badly - we all had under a double digit number of kills. Our Raze and our Reyna, however, were already in high teens and by the end of the game, the Reyna had 40 fragged. The opposite team's Phoenix kept on acing us and sometimes we had bad rounds. But not once did the Reyna OR the Raze get toxic. They gave us pointers and told us when we were doing well, and even though we lost 14-12, it was still a really fun game. By the end of the game, I hadn't even done that badly - something I'm sure would have happened had I been with toxic teammates.

    At the end of the game, I wrote a small note to the Raze and the Reyna just explaining how nice they were to play with and in the end, we friended each other and I plan on queuing with them again :).

    Basically, if you have a teammate who is really kind and positive during your game, you should tell them so! It's good to spread positivity :)

    submitted by /u/mmm-garlic-chicken
    [link] [comments]

    Add a Butterfly Knife to Valorant

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:00 AM PST

    Add a Butterfly Knife to Valorant

    I come from CSGo and if there was one knife I would actually buy in Valorant would be a Butterfly Knife. I think it would be really cool. I made some super scuffed mockups. Just thought I would share :)

    https://preview.redd.it/ixe8nlqb4qd61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=5ac3cca1c13f16ebbb568421fd8f0220d64fe0f1

    https://preview.redd.it/vwbd59sa4qd61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=74d1a1005a1b2b97db8aac946272e144eb43b435

    submitted by /u/KuDz0_
    [link] [comments]

    My first 4k clutch. started from iron now I am at silver 3

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:48 PM PST

    Sova Themed Banner Speedart!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:19 PM PST

    I remade the Valorant logo.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:32 AM PST

    I remade the Valorant logo.

    https://preview.redd.it/nts5cr5g7od61.png?width=1182&format=png&auto=webp&s=bf4b54e0477a6a8c802b560a12be66e954bcf396

    I made this using Blender (3D modelling software) and I was inspired by this. What do you guys think ?

    submitted by /u/dodobirdlanding
    [link] [comments]

    Unrealistic Line-up posts.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Hey.

    I'm pretty new to this sub, but whenever I'm on Reddit 9/10 I see someone perform a lineup that either puts them in a position to die, takes 30-40 seconds to pull off, or is just unrealistic in an actual game.

    I feel like anyone who plays Valorant can make a line up if they literally took 30 minutes in a custom game. But what I'm purely suggesting is that we limit these posts to lineups that make actual use in-game.

    I know this is all subjective so you don't have to agree with me, but I'm curious to see if I'm the only one who feels this way.

    Don't get me wrong, I love line-up videos and I always appreciate seeing them.

    submitted by /u/NeverLeaf15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment