• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    VALORANT How to peak mid on Ascent

    VALORANT How to peak mid on Ascent


    How to peak mid on Ascent

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:38 AM PST

    Headshots through smoke are so satisfying (comp highlights)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:59 AM PST

    This is the first thing I did with Astra

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:59 PM PST

    valorant meets rent a girlfriend. small animation i did for fun!! ig: @braxiscomingsoon

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:44 AM PST

    Ah yes, hard pushing A

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:18 PM PST

    Sorry if this isn’t anything special, but this felt good for my first week of playing

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:16 AM PST

    At this point I'm not even mad

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:56 PM PST

    what diamond players are really like

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:51 PM PST

    For those who still don't know how to do the box jump in Mid on Split, here's a quick tutorial!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:41 AM PST

    The gang ruins escalation in a 5v5 custom

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:59 AM PST

    Breach + Skye = disco time.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Most insane clip in Valorant history? Back to back aces in 10 seconds.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:15 PM PST

    Hey reddit! This might be my most insane clip I've ever hit while streaming on twitch. Please watch til the end!

    https://reddit.com/link/lwfah9/video/eukdt6nh6pk61/player

    submitted by /u/calamatichd
    [link] [comments]

    Remote view of the wall capability

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:53 PM PST

    A common problem with Cypher's utility causing my death

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:25 AM PST

    First time trying a haven Jett superdash, worked out well.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:01 AM PST

    Raze Has 100% Air Accuracy If You Just Believe

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:08 AM PST

    Hiko's opinion about who says not to take the ranked so seriously

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:03 AM PST

    Sometimes my skill is beyond comprehension.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:12 AM PST

    check out my latest val edit

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:19 AM PST

    When you try to destroy killjoys bot but you also get her. Twice.(I legit didnt see her behind)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:14 AM PST

    Prime 2.0 Karambit

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:26 AM PST

    Hello Reddit.

    I bought the new karambit today, and without thinking about it, I decided to upgrade the animation before looking on YouTube for the gameplay of it with and without. This was a mistake on my side, which I acknowledge, and after purchasing it, I realized I didn't want the animation, but because I already used RP on it, it's impossible for me to refund it.

    Now I'm stuck with the animation, which is fine, but now I will never have the option to play without it, and I basically spend 35€~ on a skin, which basically doesn't accomplish what I want with it since I would rather have the standard animation since it's the same as from CS.

    Basically where I'm going with this, is I think there should be an option of being able to decide if you want to play with animations or not. I feel like the new melee is the only skin where this is an actually relevant option, maybe also the reaver and elderflame melee, but with the new melee I feel that the difference is way bigger, and the option of switching between the 2 is actually relevant because the pull out animation is so different from each other.

    Just to make it clear, I am not complaining or anything, the thought just came to mind since I messed up.

    Have a nice day. :-)

    submitted by /u/ElderAoShin
    [link] [comments]

    Riot Evrmoar to a player on Rank, MMR, and most importantly your skill level

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:27 AM PST

    Recently posted by /u/evrmoar

    Hey, the designer who made it here! Sorry you're frustrated, but I can have an honest conversation about what's going on here.

    Yes, you can get a few points from doing better but it's not going to be enough to try and push you in a rank you don't belong in. Your gains are based on your MMR, your MMR is how we find you fair matches and where you think you belong. At the end of the day you will reach the Rank you are currently playing at skill/winrate wise, and you have to improve to climb higher. At some point we have to hold you accountable for the rank you belong at.

    These matches do matter, because they increase your MMR. If you are consistently doing well you will increase your MMR. Ranked is a ladder, there is no hidden system that is trying to hold you back. If you beat opponents you climb up the ladder and push them down. You need to beat opponents more consistently then you are being beaten to climb the ladder. If you win more then you lose you will most likely climb, also your RR gains/losses will reverse.

    Looking at your past win rate, last Season you had a 47% win rate. I think it's fair to say that if you aren't winning, more then you are losing, you probably are going to struggle to climb. We can't just let players grind the system, and not be net positive, and climb. Unfortunately, like I said above, we have to hold you accountable for your actual performance and you will be at the rank you belong in.

    It can be frustrating but I would really focus on winning, trying to get better, and I promise you will climb. We don't have hold people back, you get points based on who you win against(we just add complicated math to get you to your rank faster). Good luck in future seasons!

    https://www.reddit.com/r/VALORANT/comments/lwlyea/an_open_letter_to_riot_about_the_ranking_system/gpk7bbt/

    submitted by /u/PankoKing
    [link] [comments]

    Iron Rank in a Nutshell LMAO

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:17 AM PST

    Fastest ACE in the WORLD?? - LPL Summer Cup

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:33 PM PST

    Among Us in Valorant?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment