• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    VALORANT I still can't believe that letting us join practice range in queue is still not a thing.

    VALORANT I still can't believe that letting us join practice range in queue is still not a thing.


    I still can't believe that letting us join practice range in queue is still not a thing.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:43 AM PST

    It really should be there first priority to be able to do something in queue but still it has not been implemented and no words on how long it will take them to do it.

    submitted by /u/zeonon
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] One skin refund

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:07 AM PST

    I understand you can refund given you haven't upgraded the skin with radianite, but who in their right mind doesn't upgrade their skins the moment they get them? I thought the elder flame knife would be sick but with my graphics settings it looks like ass and since then so many cooler and objectively better dagger skins came out for cheaper! Im happy with not getting my radianite back if that is a issue. Im even happy with getting like 75% of the vp back, please jus gimmie a damn refund.

    submitted by /u/doorframe462
    [link] [comments]

    Deleting Teleporter Camps with Astra

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:29 PM PST

    Gifting in Valorant

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:20 PM PST

    Adding gifting into Valorant, I have spare Valorant points that I want to give to the boys. In Asia, gift cards are not available so I was wondering if there were any gifting mechanisms in Asia.

    "Yes, gifting will be coming to VALORANT (soon™)! We want to give players the ability to gift content as a way of celebrating victories, holidays, or any occasion that calls for it. We're aiming to enable gifting by the end of 2020, but timelines may shift as we get closer to the date."- 16 Jul 2020

    submitted by /u/TripleGummyShark
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the strongest in lore?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:01 AM PST

    So I'm really interested in valorant lore recently and I was just wondering how everyone else rates peoples strength in lore (I'm more basing it off of strength in combat but that doesn't necessarily conform to everyone's idea of power or strength). Personally, I feel like Yoru has actually one of the strongest abilities lore wise with him being able to rip through fabric of reality and some of his voice lines even hinting that he's witnessed the end of the world etc. Being able to easily get the drop on someone by teleporting or being concealed in the fabric of reality seems super strong but I don't really know how Astra's power works lorewise (and haven't seen much of her in game yet) so I wouldn't be able to say.

    I feel like some of the weakest would be one of the non radiants (not sure which one possibly cypher) but, if we're talking about radiants, I'd say it would be sage since we're talking about combat strength and she has more of defensive abilities and she can only really use her heal on herself to sustain herself (again not sure how it works in lore properly but I'd assume she can't revive herself). Just want to see other people's opinions on this and, if you're not lazy like me, maybe even a lore strength tierlist.

    submitted by /u/GiveMeAUsername112
    [link] [comments]

    Is this an upcoming agent?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:12 AM PST

    So my friend had a bug in his VALORANT where he would be stuck on the loading screen and when the agent select timer stopped, he was put in the agent select screen and this showed up for a second before being brought back to the party room. Luckily, he was able to take a screenshot through his Garena app. At first I thought this was just a scuffed agent photo of Viper but I looked closely and it wasn't her. (Sorry for my bad grammar, and I joined r/VALORANT just for this.)

    https://preview.redd.it/sv28n4b830l61.png?width=1139&format=png&auto=webp&s=13a1b389ca19e5cbca45f9f735c72613c4cb8c9c

    submitted by /u/plllrrrr
    [link] [comments]

    I've been on integrated graphics this whole time...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:29 AM PST

    I just switched to my graphics card. It is a huge difference. Don't be like me.

    I've been playing since beta/act 1 and I didn't even realize that I was on integrated graphics. I hit immortal with integrated graphics and I just switched to my graphics card, and even though my laptop can only go up to 60Hz the game still feels SOOO much smoother.

    submitted by /u/IncognitoIbis
    [link] [comments]

    Astra Fanart

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I just made an Astra fanart today! I've seen her around this past week and I've been really itching to make something because she deadass has one of the most beautiful color schemes to work around with.

    So here it is! Lemme know if yall like it

    astra fanart

    submitted by /u/kzmr_
    [link] [comments]

    Three buffs to make Yoru a viable pick in competitive play

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:29 PM PST

    I first want to say that Yoru's concept and design were well done. After watching the Episode II trailer, I was hyped to see Yoru in action.

    Unfortunately, Yoru has found himself in the meme tier below Viper. This is well supported by the data. His win rate is the lowest among all agents at 45%, which falls even further at the higher ranks. He isn't picked at all in professional play.

    Yoru's kit has a few problems. His abilities do not deliver consistent value to his team. They carry high risks relative to reward. His ultimate is likely the worst in the game.

    Many have said that Yoru can't be buffed without making him OP, but I think there are buffs that can make him a viable agent.

    Gatecrash (E): Allow gatecrash to be cast multiple times with a 45 second CD.

    • The previous charge structure limits Yoru's versatility. Multiple casts per round allows Yoru to deliver more consistent value to his team. On offense, he can keep defenders guessing throughout the round instead of being a one-trick. On defense, he can rotate much more quickly than any other agent.

    Fakeout (C): Footsteps cast by primary fire will no longer be visible to enemies.

    • Footsteps placed by primary fire carry the risk of revealing Yoru's position. This change provides a benefit to using primary fire rather than alt fire when placing footsteps.

    Dimensional Drift (X): Change DD to instant cast without the mask animation. Reduce cost to 6.

    • This change allows his ultimate to be more flexible. It can be used in combat like a dismiss, allowing Yoru to reposition quickly. As it is, Yoru's ultimate is mostly a human recon bolt. Reducing the cost allows him to deliver more consistent value by entering sites first and clearing space.

    I'd love to hear your thoughts or suggestions for other buffs! I'm hopeful Riot will read these as they think about how to buff Yoru. I'm sure they won't leave him in the meme tier :)

    submitted by /u/mrandre3k
    [link] [comments]

    Did they nerf the Omen paranoia or is this a bug?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:02 AM PST

    Hello.

    I didn't see it in the patch notes, I probably missed it, but as you all know the Omen paranoia used to block sound, now it doesn't, you can clearly hear everything that is going on even if you're flashed from his paranoia.

    Was the paranoia nerfed or is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/Maistens
    [link] [comments]

    How does having toxic teammates affect your gameplay?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:16 AM PST

    (Useless banter so that automoderator doesn't delete this) Hello, How was your day? I hope it was fine and that this post reaches you in your bestest of health. What are your thoughts on Astra? Did you unlock it yet? I think that its an interesting character and would be fun to play with.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Ye_kya
    [link] [comments]

    Escalation has taught me new things

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:02 PM PST

    Riot is very capable of adding Team Deathmatch and Arms Race (gun game)

    Escalation after playing the game mode was fun, but it made me really want Riot to add the mention game modes above separately into Valorant. And I'm sure this is a popular opinion, it would be a great way to warm up unlike the current deathmatch mode we have right now.

    submitted by /u/Kaizhur262
    [link] [comments]

    Breach is just too fun...... Srry for the laugh( Last round i triple flashed and killed reyna so it was nack 2 back)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:21 PM PST

    How not to play Yoru

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:43 PM PST

    There Are Two Different Types Of Instalocks

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Prime phantom variant

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:52 PM PST

    Which variant do you guys think looks the best? I want to get your opinions since I can't decide on which one to get. I've been eye balling the red one but I still have time to decide since I need to upgrade it still. Thanks in advance

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/kwayzydragon312
    [link] [comments]

    I'd like to see ranks in normal matches

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:18 AM PST

    It doesn't have to be mandatory. I'm fine with it being a switch on/off option. But I'd like to know whether I'm that garbage or I got smashed by a team of high ranked players. I always face easier enemies in ranked, so there's no way there's a balanced matchmaking system in normals.

    submitted by /u/KasumiGotoTriss
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite agent and why????

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:48 AM PST

    I'm just curious to see what most people like. I like sova because of his abilities but I'm assuming most people like dualists, but I guess we will see.

    submitted by /u/StingyMo
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant Lore

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:12 AM PST

    I was searching for more info into the game's lore, but outside from some cinematics in the offical youtube channel, I wasn't able to find good material compiling the lore we have today.

    Do anyone have suggestions on where to look for?

    submitted by /u/LexMercantis
    [link] [comments]

    The remake system is good, but it could be better

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:51 AM PST

    Hi valorant devs, I just finished a game where I should've won completely with ease, but you know what stopped me, thats right, an afk. I was trying to use the /remake system but I remembered you can only remake at round 1, and my afk left in round 2, so it didnt work. Why not improve the remake system to where instead of only being able to remake round 1, and being able to ff at round 5, make it to where you can use a /remake for an afk until you are allowed to ff, so from rounds 1-4 you can remake.

    submitted by /u/---Nitro---
    [link] [comments]

    Has the spike ring not been showing up for anyone else?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Has the spike ring not been showing up for anyone else?

    When the spike is planted, the white ring around it doesn't show up anymore. This only started happening after the latest update, when Astra was added. Has this been happening for anyone else, and do y'all know if it's a bug or if it's intentional?

    https://preview.redd.it/l8gordkqh2l61.png?width=327&format=png&auto=webp&s=33c6ce920f8f297ef8a321f4a463f8870b14a4a2

    submitted by /u/coolwindow
    [link] [comments]

    Reyna fanart

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:48 PM PST

    Hey guys, I finally finished my Reyna artwork and decided to share it here as well :)
    I played Valorant during the beta but stopped right before the game launched so I missed out on the Reyna release. A month ago I started playing again and I really enjoy Reyna's kit!

    I use Procreate on an iPad Pro. This drawing took me more than 30 hours.
    Hope you guys like it! :)

    https://imgur.com/MRySKRS

    submitted by /u/ka1amari
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment