• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    VALORANT Agents Discussion Megathread

    VALORANT Agents Discussion Megathread


    Agents Discussion Megathread

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Agent Discussion Megathread, where you, the community, get to ask your questions and share your knowledge on particular agents! Need help against a certain agent? Want to learn, or share how to play your agent to their fullest potential? This is the place to ask, or share. This weekly thread is a place for players to ask questions and get help or advice from more experienced players. So, don't hold back, get your game related questions ready and post away!


    Controllers

    Duelists

    Initiators

    Sentinels

    submitted by /u/Whytro
    [link] [comments]

    DaVandal Skin concept

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Secret reason the Ghost and Classic are objectively better as companion to your rifle than Sheriff or Frenzy

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    I always see people buying frenzies and sheriff when they have near max money to compliment their rifles. But ghost and classic are objectively better for this reason that I've never seen anyone else mention: both classic + ghost have a 0.25 second quicker equip time than sheriff or frenzy.

    When you run out of bullets and desperately need some damage before you wait for a reload is the only time you switch to your pistol. That 0.25 seconds is extremely important in that narrow situation, which is the only situation that matters anyway. If I have a ghost, I can equip it and get 2 shots off before you can get 1 shot off with your sheriff or frenzy...

    tldr; consider the equip time of your side-arm next time you are buying a pistol as a secondary emergency weapoon.

    submitted by /u/SMcArthur
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix but he's a vaporwave/synthwave music video

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    Raze satchel changes

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    I know I'm not the only one that accidentally hits my satchel key during buy phase, I have two suggestions to make it worlds less infuriating.

    1. Raze's satchels don't auto detonate before the round starts (but the countdown still begins after the round)

    2. Raze can pick up her satchels with the interact key during buy phase (similar to cypher or Killjoy)

    I think these changes could really help a lot of Raze players out there. What do you think about these changes?

    submitted by /u/NokoTheBird
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a bit of an editing noob but here’s my first real attempt at an edit. Let me know what you think!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    What if Riot didn't care about the "rank we deserve" kind of thing?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Ok, hear me out, it's just something I want to understand. What if we just played against people with the same hidden mmr? (Saying "same" means "with little deviation from the mean average of the match"). Then, if we lose, we lose x points and if we win with win the same amount of points (rr) (with some variation regarding performance) Now we have this "the game thinks you have to be in a lower/higher elo" kind of garbage that just messes up with the paremeters to be understandable by the player base. Why can't we play against people with the same mmr and see who wins? Why do we always have to play against higher elo people and lower elo people all the time to justify the incoherence with the rr point system? Why can't we have a clear thing where winning produces the same benefits losing takes away? If we win, we win more points and then play against better people, and I mean better because we now have the same mmr, not because they have a higher one.

    This question is legit, it's not just venting out. I really want to understand the reasoning behind this.

    submitted by /u/teddm7
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Breathing Noise In Buy Phase (I have no clue what it can be)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Valorant: We're cracking down on bots. Also Valorant:

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/vpJaZjd

    It is impossible to play at low ELO with all these bots running around. This happens multiple times a day, but this is the first time I've seen 4 bots on each team. ALSO, the bots aren't afk, so we can't forfeit, and actual players get punished for leaving.

    What the fuck riot

    submitted by /u/LoathVanSoup
    [link] [comments]

    Jett dying while mid dash in cover(started to happen more and more this patch)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    I’m a 13 year old immortal in OCE how can I go pro

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Obviously I'd like to improve and become radiant before anything else. But I was just wondering is it possible to go pro in OCE, what are the steps to getting into a team and how do you actually become pro? Do I have a chance at a gaming career or does my region restrict me.

    submitted by /u/Aware_Elderberry9349
    [link] [comments]

    Deathmatch is basically with 12 players

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    There are always 2 people who don't connect or disconnect within the first minute of the deathmatch.

    Also, I feel like on Bind you walk around longer until you finally get an aim duel.

    I can't wait until we finally get a deathmatch that you can freely join at any time, with instant respawn and a multi-CFG (pistol, Hs, Force only).

    submitted by /u/roooooyal
    [link] [comments]

    Lower FPS in combat

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Constantly frozen when fighting. My FPS in mid-game will drop and jump continuously (from 90-120fps to 60-90fps).

    i3-8130u
    MX110 2GB
    Ram 8gb DDR3

    Low Preset

    1152x864 4:3 60hz

    submitted by /u/New-Resolve-2253
    [link] [comments]

    TIL Valorant Terminology can apply to real life!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Today I discovered that Valorant terminology can apply to real life! Today at ShopRite I got the perfect parking spot, right next to the entrance. A second later, a car looking for a spot passed by. I timing-ed him perfectly! Just like timing people in Valorant. Also, I got the last box of my favorite donuts. I clutched against everyone in the store who might have wanted that box of donuts. I was thinking in my head about how I can use IRL mental analysis just like this so I can be primed to play at the highest level when I get home and get back on the grind. I think I probably have more depth than most people which is why I had this Valorant moment while shopping for snacks. My spatial awareness and reads on people are on another level. It probably won't be long before I break out of bronze and make it to diamond!

    submitted by /u/poopmushroom
    [link] [comments]

    how to bait out a raze ult and piss your pants at the same time

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Returning to Valorant after 2 months. I think I made a decent comeback.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    had a plat 3 sage in my immortal lobby...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    im not sure how sage was able to enter my game, but honestly i was surprised to see how well she played. she did a lot of things to help us win, using her ult and walking to get us on the site, slowing the enemies down when they would get on site. she would also heal us without asking, ladies and gentlemen this is how you play sage properly. i know she only had 5 kills, but regardless team play should be looked upon more. i always see this reddit where people top frag and lose and not sure why they are losing. simply you have to care more about winning rounds than personal kills. i developed a habit of forcing myself not to press TAB. but anyways never look at the scoreboard to flame them and try to actually encourage them with positive reinforcement. i feel like if we didn't have our sage we wouldnt of won that game

    the score: https://imgur.com/a/1pt9WpD

    edit: i see a lot of people saying you can get placed plat3 is the highest i understand that now thank you. but i can tell sage seemed a bit shaky, my friend showed me a screenshot of a plat and gold3 in their immortal game before as well

    submitted by /u/jexutv
    [link] [comments]

    Clean AF 4k kill

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    Night market is a joke.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Anyone else super excited for night market just to see that they have the "Sakura ares" and aristocrat stinger in their lineup? Not saying they are horrible skins but cmon bruh. I get it's random but I've talked to numerous people saying that their night market is just as bad.

    submitted by /u/MichealsRevenge
    [link] [comments]

    Range: Option to spawn bots vertical

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    I would love to see an option to spawn bots vertically.

    Vertical aim is also very important.

    I remember coming from Cs to OW and not being able to hit Phara because I never trained my vertical aim.

    submitted by /u/roooooyal
    [link] [comments]

    What happens when there's a girl on our team

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    The Valorant Penalty system is a JOKE - received AFK penalty that was meant for my teammate and support 'auto-solved' my ticket by ignoring it

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    Basically see the screenshots. I had a great game of escalation in which my team won a 3v5 match when two team members AFK'd. I was top frag and was feeling good at the end of the game, when I was shocked to be informed at the end that I received an AFK penalty. I can only assume that was supposed to go to my team member(s) as I was active the entire match.

    I tried to submit a support ticket and my ticket was instantly set to 'solved' with an automatic response of 'TLDR: too bad, so sad'.

    penalty

    results

    support ticket

    submitted by /u/warheadhs
    [link] [comments]

    Best jett clip i've had in immortal elo

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment