• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    VALORANT Can someone explain how Reyna ended up behind us?

    VALORANT Can someone explain how Reyna ended up behind us?


    Can someone explain how Reyna ended up behind us?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    An insane brimstone post plant molly lineup I found on icebox. You have to align the bottom arrow of the button that appears when you click the molly with the top right hand corner of the crate. I won so many rounds with this!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    my friend accidentally omen tps above the map in ranked

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Started playing Valorant last week, still grinding only unrateds but i already love it!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    One of the funniest clutch ever on plat:D

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    I ended 42 rounds ranked game with omen fake ult and an ace

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who thinks "Tips and tricks for more wins" are overrated?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    "Play duelist more! Just instalock!"

    "Play other roles than duelists! Expand your agent pool!"

    "Focus on playing one agent only!"

    "Just solo queue! Playing with friends is hard if they don't perform!"

    "Play with your friends more! Solo queuing is inconsistent! Not all of your teammates can perform!"

    We've probably heard at least one of these tips and tricks before, I'm sure there are more of these examples, and I'm sure many of us have succumbed to at least one of these advices.

    Throughout my time playing this game since the release, I personally feel like I've taken these pieces of advice blindly without context.

    For once, I thought that solo queue to immortal is completely impossible and I've tried playing with a party lobby more until I realized that I've put too much trust on friends and less on my own plays, and I got easily disappointed at them for losing the match, which I shouldn't. So to curb my own expectations and focus on my own improvement more, I started to do solo queuing more again. After two episodes of grind, I made my way back to diamond on this episode, after being hardstuck plat 3 throughout episode 2.

    Back when I main Omen on ep1, my friend told me that I should just play duelist so I can carry more games. When I switched to Reyna, it worked out at first, but eventually, I got too fixated on getting kills and tilt way too easily. After that, I went back to playing Omen again because I'm actually a team player who likes to be a support player.

    Overall, what I realized is that all of these tips works, it just helps us on different conditions. I think that we can follow any advice that is given to us, but in the end, we'll start finding our own ways to get better at this game without being bound to one or two simple rules that we've taken out of context from some random youtube guides or Reddit posts.

    Does anyone have a similar experience to mine? Do share so we can learn together!

    submitted by /u/M4M4S
    [link] [comments]

    Unfair match up in Gold 3 game

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Possible?

    Just had a Gold lobby game and during the game 3 of my teamates had no comms or anything. they didn't request for guns, buy ability and drop. we surrendered to find out that 3 of them were unranked and they during the game they had unusual gameplays like walking into a wall and having a hard time figuring out what their agents do. Im a Gold 3 and i just feel like this wasn't fair for me and my duo. lost unnecessary RR being queued with 3 unranked players.

    submitted by /u/PatrolSmellsGreat
    [link] [comments]

    For all you Breach mains, I've done it.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    These are rare, I think

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Why is it when we check the scoreboard, we cancel what we are currently doing like getting an orb or defusing.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    What's the logic in that?

    I just wanna see who are still alive on the enemy team while getting an orb.

    submitted by /u/eniahj
    [link] [comments]

    Change Breeze pyramids to have distinct differences from each other

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    I think one of the biggest problems with breeze right now is now being able to effectively communicate with your team on which pyramid on a site the enemy is on.

    It could be something as simple as making the top part of one blue and the other red, but just make them different front each other in some way.

    submitted by /u/-Jayah-
    [link] [comments]

    Please Stop Flashing Incorrectly...

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Does anyone else exprecience toxicity because of having a high level?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    I am level 123, which isn't that high but since I am in Iron almost everyone I meet is about level 50 or below. Sometimes anyone above me in my team will yell at me everytime I miss a shot because I am supposed to be better since I played longer. It's been making the game a lot less enjoyable for me recently and I'm curious if anyone experiences this.

    submitted by /u/Rare_Rub_4399
    [link] [comments]

    Weekend at Riot ft. Phoenix, Yoru, Sova and Killjoy

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Weekend at Riot ft. Phoenix, Yoru, Sova and Killjoy

    You guys really missed Killjoy in the post I made with all the ladies, so here she is chillin' with the bois.

    https://preview.redd.it/rtitjrk0gdd71.png?width=1440&format=png&auto=webp&s=ff52ede0374b13e3564ae666b7a2f138d7c8a00f

    submitted by /u/aritraguharay
    [link] [comments]

    State of Deathmatch

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    I'm not one to post much as I'm just a voice in the crowd. I don't have the voice in the community for anyone to listen and most of the time I just feel like my opinions are simply noise. That being said, I have had plenty of small dissenting opinions with Valorants current state.

    I plan to create a series based on various Valorant systems if there is any reception to this. That or I can sink back into the crowd if it appears the general public doesn't agree with my sentiments.

    Deathmatch

    Purpose:
    Current objective

    • "A gamemode that creates an opportunity for both those practicing and those desiring a fun, quick and relaxed game"

    Desired objective

    • "Deathmatch is aimed at creating a space for players to focus on gun skills, such as aiming, controlling sprays and crosshair placement"

    Peaking off sound

    • The second anyone makes a sound, three people, hiding, peak them
    • Spawning creates a sound that players sit and wait to peak

    Gun selection

    • Everyone loves a lobby with 4 op's
    • Different people want to practice different guns, that's fine
    • Combine this with delta between current play and desired play adds to frustration

    Amount of players

    • 12 is too much for most maps
    • This exacerbates multiple peaking off the sound of one footstep
    • Tagging makes it very penalizing to engage in multiple gun fights from multiple angles at one time
      • Tagging is in the game, like it or not
      • Deathmatch should simulate game conditions and movement as close as possible
      • I don't advocate for removing tagging for this reason
      • I do however advocate for less players to mitigate the issue
    • The sound of getting tagged in the back, unable to move, over and over makes me cum in my pants

    Spawns

    • Why is the guy I just killed spawning right behind me?
    • Why is the guy I just killed spawning close in front of me?
      • He knows where I am and I do not.
      • Why not spawn him as far away as possible, in an open area
      • This just creates back and forth situations where people get momentarily stuck in an area
      • Once stuck in an area three players peak your back
    • If the argument is, that's the open area on a map, then you have too many players per map

    Scoring

    • This all comes down to the objective of the game mode. If you try to create a gamemode that tries to be too many things at once you end up being none of them.
    • If you want deathmatch to be "creating a space for players to focus on gun skills, such as aiming, controlling sprays and crosshair placement" then it is not currently accomplishing that
      • Eliminate scoring all together or create a system that does not encourage camping
      • In my mind "winning" and creating an atmosphere that encourages players to try and win defeats the point of deathmatch
      • Allow deathmatch to be drop in/drop out
      • Longer or limitless time per "match"
    submitted by /u/memphisreign
    [link] [comments]

    Elderflame Karambit Animation

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Allow Agent Select Reporting

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    I was feeling especially nice and cozy, watching my favorite streamer do wholesome stuff and loaded up Val for some comp. looking forward to some good games, chat with my teammates, win some games yk? Then I notice one of the dudes in agent select has the name 'BlacksNotMatter' and another dude typing some casual hate speech/slur in the chat. I dodged of course, but this stuff is exhausting as a person of color. I'm kind of tired of just having to 'get used' to this sort of stuff. Riot, please allow some kinda reporting system in agent select! Thanks (: good luck on your games everyone, have fun

    submitted by /u/JeffxD11
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant kill record?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    TBH the picture says everything: https://imgur.com/fF6lyIB

    but I needed to put a hundred characters. So yes he's not cheating and no he will not carry you.

    PS: Not me its my friend

    submitted by /u/bobhello2
    [link] [comments]

    When there is 3 flashers in enemy team..

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Has anyone else had a game where an enemy is invisible?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    I was playing a match and a sova was defusing and I check the spike and he wasn't there but then I got shot right where the spike was. Everyone watching me didn't see him too.

    submitted by /u/TheflyingRazerknife
    [link] [comments]

    New longest ranked match at 1:29:51! Server crashed on round 52 and made us draw 25-26. Could have been longer. Even stutters while opening timeline

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment