• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    VALORANT Turret KILLJOY Real life - With a 3D printer and a lot of time you can do amaizing things

    VALORANT Turret KILLJOY Real life - With a 3D printer and a lot of time you can do amaizing things


    Turret KILLJOY Real life - With a 3D printer and a lot of time you can do amaizing things

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    I'm in Spain without the S

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    Cypher tripwire teleported the skye dog back to me?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    Insane omen whiff in plat (uninstalled after)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Sexism in Valorant

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    I (20F) find valorant very hard to play sometimes. I find the sexism the worst. I'm forever being told to get into the kitchen, to unalive, that I'm the product of incest if I dare top frag. I can't retaliate because then I'm told in great detail how I'll be violated by these men. I do mute, I do but it is so fucking hard when all I want to do is have fun. I find people that are nice sure, of course there are those, and they're great. However, more often than not I find that sexism and misogyny prevails and I will be told for the 5th match today to get into the kitchen or else I face threats of s*xual assault or worse.

    Moral of the story, does anyone know better ways to combat this other than muting and ignoring? Does anyone else deal with this? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/muireannlong
    [link] [comments]

    3 seconds ACE by me =)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    I got a 1v5 6k while my wife and I were streaming :)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    no bullet????

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    10 Kill Combo. "Rampage" ?! Didn't know this existed :D

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    Next in line please!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    I'm just trying to practice using the ghost when this happened. Oh well...

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    5k Ace clip from Treadmill stream

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Not sure if anyone has found this yet but here is a Cypher cam I found on Haven A site. Also a retake cam for C site

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    When you get hit by Sova Drone

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Spicy Raze Ace Clutch

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    The odds behind the rotating store system in VALORANT

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    A lot of people have been complaining about the rotating store system in VALORANT, but just how bad is it? What is the probablitity that the one skin we all want (smite knife) is in the shop? Lets find out.

    Since the skins in the featured bundle and the skins that you own cannot appear in your store we have to do a simple calculation to find out how many skins can appear in our store. The number of skins that could be in your store is currently 197 - no. of skins owned. The number of skins owned should not include any skins from the featured bundle as those are accounted for in the initial 197 value.

    Lets do an example of calculating the probability that the one skin you want is in your store, given that you own no skins.

    The odds of getting the skin you want in the first store slot is obviously 1/197. The odds of NOT getting that skin in that slot is 1 - 1/197 or 196/197.

    The odds of the next slot having the skin you want is 1/196. Therefore the odds of NOT getting that skin in that slot is 195/196.

    If we do this for all 4 of the skin slots we get:

    1. 196/197
    2. 195/196
    3. 194/195
    4. 193/194

    The odds of ALL of these happening at the same time is the result of multiplying these odds together:

    (196*195*194*193) / (197*196*195*194) = ~0.9796 or ~97.96%

    This number is the probability that the item you want ISN'T in your store. To calculate the probability that the item IS in your store you just take 100% - calculated probability. So in our exaple if you have no skins and are waiting for a specific skin the chance that that skin is in your store each day is 2.03%.

    This method of calculating can also be used if you are waiting for two different skins. Imagine you got the skin from the previous example and are now waiting for two other skins. The probability that the first store slot has one of the skins you want is 2/196 and the probability that the first slot doesnt have the skins is 194/196. You can continue with the same approach as before getting the probabilities for each store slot and end up with the probability that at least one of the two skins is in your store.

    This ~2% that we came up with can be represented as 1/50 odds. This means on average you have to wait 50 days for the skin you want to appear in your store. That is almost a whole act. The store needs to be changed in some way, whether they add more slots, or rotate every half day, riot need to do something about this.

    I know there is a formula to plug these numbers into and get an answer but I wanted to explain the maths behind everything in a simple-ish way. Feel free to correct anything that is wrong in this post as I am not a statistician and may very well have made a mistake.

    submitted by /u/BDI1701
    [link] [comments]

    I found an anti post-plant molly lineups with viper

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Meeting fun randos :)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    Anyone part of a team/duo willing to let me observe your voice chat for my final project?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Hi there, I'm a college student doing research for my sociology class. For our final project, we have to observe a group and talk about the group's hierarchy and dynamics. I was wondering if anyone would let me observe their voice chat for a couple of hours and let me interview them about their experience playing Valorant as part of a team/duo/trio/etc. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/slayahtheplayah
    [link] [comments]

    Wacky 1v5 pistol clutch set to the Benny Hill theme song

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    I found out how to properly peek.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    So, you need to convince yourself before everytime you peek that there is an ennemy at the angle you peek, just like if you sure that there is, so that your mind is already set to shoot/flick to the ennemy.

    Might not work for everybody but for me I can clearly see an improvement.

    submitted by /u/Hurdenn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment