• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    VALORANT Join the /r/Valorant Discord

    VALORANT Join the /r/Valorant Discord


    Join the /r/Valorant Discord

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Jett/Raze Spot on Haven (for flank watching and heaven peeks)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Being a female in this game really sucks

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:53 PM PST

    Being a female in this game really sucks

    Here's a ticket that I filed with Riot during/after a particularly rough game. The response that I received was that Riot support is unable to share feedback with the game developers ???? and I should instead post here. It's unbearable to be a female playing this game. If there's one person being a jerk to me (or anyone) in a game, that means there are two others who are given the opportunity to not be a bystander and say something. Please say something if you hear someone being sexist, homophobic or otherwise a jerk. It honestly is as simple as saying "Not cool man."

    https://preview.redd.it/5i2dapsml5y51.png?width=575&format=png&auto=webp&s=32d6c2f007d93a24c2ea2abc00ed4e9e7633c8a3

    ETA: thanks for the support, friends. Here's the proof of them sending me here for those who don't believe me :) https://imgur.com/a/C7mWKEN

    submitted by /u/chellezimm
    [link] [comments]

    Fake B Recon (Ascent)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:43 AM PST

    OP Cypher cam spot on Ascent (using Sage's wall) - and how enemies see it

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Useful Sova lineup I found on B site Bind.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Raze boom bot line up for B site lane on Ascent(for attackers)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Most people address their mental health issues without an actual therapist/doctor. I did it with Valorant because I'm lazy and determined.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Jett strategies on Icebox

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Destroyed 4 guys to win and rank up

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Is it better to kill 2 and die or kill 1 and back off?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:11 AM PST

    Of course, if you are reyna or jett you can do both, but for other agents, what is more advisable? 5v4 vs 4v3?

    submitted by /u/AdiSoldier245
    [link] [comments]

    Should there be an option to pick a language?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Its the same as the options for servers. But for languages. Im constantly playing with people who speak everything else but english. And theye yelling at everything without having me understand a single word.

    Maybe if we could set a "preferred language" in our settings or profile? And that would help queue us up with people with the same languge setting?

    I get it, i could just play with friends or find friends to play with. But im not the best player, so i wouldnt wanna repeatedly let my friends down every game. A random team with English speakers would be fine.

    submitted by /u/Zaqarie
    [link] [comments]

    Analyzing 100T Steel: A Defensive Juggernaut

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:20 AM PST

    My First ace

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:40 AM PST

    The Ultimate Omen Ult vs. Omen Ult

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:03 PM PST

    I just ranked up to platinum as a younger player!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:26 PM PST

    I have been playing FPS games for about a year and now I am platinum on valorant. It feels like a pretty big accomplishment because I think that gold is average so in theory I'm above average! I'm on the younger side of players too (13 y/o) so I'm pretty exited right now. I soloqued and played with one friend occasionally so for me that makes it even better. I was wondering if you guys have any tips for platinum players? My previous goal was gold but now I'm changing it to diamond. If lower ranks have any questions I can try to answer them!

    submitted by /u/Pixelmon_1
    [link] [comments]

    Brimstone stim beacon buff

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Brimstone is falling behind omen as a controller. A frequent complaint is the limited utility of his stim beacon. Riot tried to address this by a fire rate increase in 1.09.

    With the addition of more flashes, I suggest that the stim beacon also reduce the flash effects (in additional to the rapid fire). This reduction could be a combination of total flash time and the transition from flashed to normal vision.

    For example, the reduction could be 15%. So for a full 2s flash, the effective flash would be 1.7s. Partial flashes would have a corresponding reduction. Or the transition could start earlier so the agent would have partial vision and normal vision at 2s.

    The radius would stay unchanged. If a player is blinded outside the range, they could enter the radius to reduce the blind effects.

    This change would most likely impact defense and site holding. Entry strategy would likely not be impacted as it would still be better not getting flashed.

    submitted by /u/freaky-tiki
    [link] [comments]

    Weird situation

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Mid game (up 7-1, lol) our match just kicked me back to queue.

    I could not rejoin the match and it's not in my history.

    WTF happened?

    submitted by /u/SarcasmRules
    [link] [comments]

    The ranking system and smurfs in plat are so bad

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:54 AM PST

    I can't attest for other ranks since I'm hard stuck plat but the smurfs and what not are so bad. I went from D1 to g3 and now bouncing between g3 and p2.

    Smurfs hurt the ranking in more ways that one. Smurfs that bully on lower ranks make it harder for those to reach their actual rank. Smurfs will also carry people. For example I had two unranks drop 30 on us while their plat 1 omen had 2 kills. The other team told us the omen was being carried. Now what happens is that omen plays without his/her friends and gets on my team in a plat 2 Elo. We're stuck with a probably bronze player while the other team is actually made up of all plat elo players and that's hoping they don't have a smurf.

    As a plat 1 I ended up in a game with a silver 3? How is that even possible. The other team have a gold 2 that drops 30 hitting shots diamonds don't hit.

    Anytime I derank to gold 3 and actually in a gold lobby with no smurfs I drop 30 kills and people think I'm Smurfing, which in a way I am without trying to.

    Also, I think if you have match MVP but still lose you deserve up arrows. It's crazy to me that I can carry a team of people that can't get 10 kills, do better than the whole other team but still get deranked

    TLDR: smurfing player not only destroy the elo of the other team but boost friends or just people on the other team that don't deserve the rank. This hurts the people they end up playing with.

    submitted by /u/Extra_exP
    [link] [comments]

    What's with AFK/Intentional feeders nowadays?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:07 AM PST

    I don't play Valorant much in general but since it's quarantine and while my iPad is charging for work, i play Valorant every now and then. Every damn match I play, we get in our team 1 or 2 AFK or feeders. They either AFK there or just stand there on the same spot, changing only weapons. It's about Casual Unrated. I don't take matches seriously, nor I ever rage as I'm chilled back person, and I don't mind if we lose, it's just not fun to play casual matches like that. I do report such players but since I come from Paladins (one, if not the worst game team), I expect nothing or at least disappointment. I have no knowledge about RIOT as I never played their games but hopefully they can do something about it. But if it happens 1 game out of like 10, that match people want to surrender at 5v5 at around 3:4..

    I'm nowhere near being professional nor actually good lol, but I'm definitely trying my best, anyone wants to play some Casuals together for fun without anybody to AFK? I don't even mind to learn better about the game in general, skill usages, perfect timing etc etc. I do prefer frenzy and uh, that last weapon from the first column (like a short to medium weapon that does phat boom, sorry forgot the name of it). You are also free to blame me if we lose, I always admit I'm not really good at FPS games in general, so I'll understand.

    submitted by /u/faceliness
    [link] [comments]

    I fuckin suck at this game, yet I have 2300 hours in csgo what am I doing wrong

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:11 PM PST

    My game sense in valorant isn't the greatest yet after around 400ish hours, in csgo I was a solid LE that frequently played with/against globals, yet in the ranks of gold 3/plat 1 in Val, I'm constantly getting out aimed and I'm struggling to find a main.

    I do watch pro gameplay so I learn stuff from there, but my skills from cs are struggling to translate over to this game. I constantly bottom frag and even when we win, I always end up with a negative KD. Only once have I ever top flagged in ranked.

    Wtf am i doing wrong, please help

    submitted by /u/TheRafwan
    [link] [comments]

    cant hit anything

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:03 PM PST

    i was diamond2 but after this major update im instantly down to plat3 and it feels like when i shoot my game is stuttering and loosing my easy shots , first i thought it was my bad but testing on range it is really lagging when i shoot my shots. Is it me or anyone having this problem?

    submitted by /u/tlmnt
    [link] [comments]

    Any chance we get a flex queue?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Just wondering what people's thoughts are on a flex queue kinda like leagues where it would have to be a 4-5 stack but you can play with your friends of any rank?

    submitted by /u/ztay90
    [link] [comments]

    Hard Stuulttering/Freezing game

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:04 PM PST

    My game has been stuttering hard as of late, it's worse than before like unplayable worse. Has anyone found any hotfixes for this?

    submitted by /u/keybucksss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment