• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    VALORANT DaOdin Skin Concept! [DaBaby set 2.0]

    VALORANT DaOdin Skin Concept! [DaBaby set 2.0]


    DaOdin Skin Concept! [DaBaby set 2.0]

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Brimstone quality of life buff. Show on your teams map where he is targeting his smokes

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    Small quality of life/buff for him. When he presses E and sets where he wants to smoke show it on the map. This could be very beneficial at the round start when everyone is getting ready so everyone knows where he plans to place them in advance and adjust accordingly.

    Round starts, Brim places smokes and they show on the map. Players now know if they should rush and take advantage of it or if hes blocking a line of sight that everyone can take advantage of before the round starts.

    submitted by /u/NateThePunk2
    [link] [comments]

    If I’m plat and can’t queue with my friends who are silver. Why the fuck are half my lobbies silver/bronze?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    Seriously. Like I can't queue with my buddies but I can get matchmade against them? It's genuinely laughable. Just make the MM system like it is in CS where you can queue up with whoever you want but it match makes off the highest ranked person. Because this is just silly at this point.

    Edit:

    I'm tired of hearing about hidden MMR. If Hidden MMR is that important in who you get matched against then it should just be your fucking rank. But it's not. So it therefore has nothing to do with whether or not the matchmaking for ranked makes sense with the current queue restrictions.

    submitted by /u/Insane1rish
    [link] [comments]

    As a relatively new person to FPS games, I am proud to say that I have finally gotten 30/30 on Easy mode in The Range!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    *Please don't hate on me and say "that is easy bruh" and stuff like that. I have only gotten into fps games a few months ago, and only recently started actually aim training before my games daily so it might seem easy to hit 30/30 for you, but for someone like me it really isn't.*

    This is a sorta-guide for those out there that are completely new or are still pretty bad the game (me).

    I used to just hop into a Deathmatch game and call that my "daily aimtrain", but I have recently been snooping around the Internet and I have found a few ways that pros and content creators train their aim before playing. The below ones are the ones that worked best for me. It might not work for you, so you don't have to necessarily do exactly what I did.

    Activity 1: Easy mode.

    I start my session with The Range, setting the bots to Easy, grabbing a Sheriff and just trying my best to tap heads. If I miss a single head, I restart the activity. I try to aim for 20 in a row before I move on. As a player who hasn't played fps games, 20 was quite a challenge for me at the start of my routine. I would often go for 20 to 30 minutes and not get even close. I once even got to an hour where I just got so frustrated that I ended it at 10. But sometimes, you just gotta keep going. After you hit 20 heads in a row, you can move on to the next.

    Activity 2: Damage counter bot thing

    I'm not sure what to call this, but it's the bot near the Shooting Range. It has a target next to the bot and if you shoot the bot it gives the damage done above the bot's head. For this activity, I start at 5m then work my way up. I hit the head, make the range 10m, shoot the head, make the range 15m, so on and on. I use this to practice flicking and after you get the hang of it, you can go on forever. I usually do this with a Sheriff or a Vandal but any gun is ok.

    Activity 3: Strafing bots

    After Activity 2, I go back to the Shooting Range and set the bots to Strafe and the bot# to 50. Then I take out a Guardian and I track their heads. For the first 20 or so, don't shoot them for about 5 to 10 seconds, just track their heads and then shoot them after a while. This practices your tracking and discipline to only shoot the head. When I finish all 50 bots, I take a break (my eyes get sore easily) and then do another 50.

    This is my routine for a sorta new or completely new player. If this didn't work for you or if you found a different one that worked even better, please message me as I need all the help and advice I can get. There probably aren't that many new players who haven't played fps games before out there so this is just aimed at them. Thank you to the Valorant community and all the help I've received, I've finally reached my goal!

    submitted by /u/Bpg_RadishBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Release team logo sprays so we can support our favourite teams in-game.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    CSGO had sprays in the forms on team logos, and although there's no marketplace, Riot should do the same so that we can support our favourite organisations in-game.

    I'm not sure how they would release this, be it via a microtransaction where you can purchase a pack of regional logo sprays for a sum of money/VP, or whether they could just give them to us freely if we express what team we follow in some sort of in-game survey.

    Not sure if licensing or anything prevents them from doing this, I just think they could do more to make sprays a bit more exciting and worthwhile.

    Apologies if this has been brought up before.

    submitted by /u/Villebear
    [link] [comments]

    TL Kryptix Deep Molly From Liquid vs Fnatic

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Fnatic Magnum Clutches With 1HP vs Team Liquid

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    [Idea] Add the ability to give positive commends to your teammates

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    After playing a game with 3 self-admitted throwers on my team, followed by a positive team who all had fun and comm'd well together, I had an idea.

    I think it would be a good idea to implement commends, maybe for specific things like "good comms, team player, etc". If you have a thrower or someone toxic on your team, you can report them and maybe if you are lucky they get comm banned, but there is no way to give positive feedback to the good teammates you have. In a game with an insane amount of throwers, smurfs, and people who don't comm, I think it would be a great addition to allow you to give positive feedback.

    Additionally, the game could queue players who get lots of positive feedback together to encourage teamplay and positivity, and queue comm banned or throwing teammates together. This would make it so if you are a good teammate, you are far less likely to get throwing or toxic teammates. On the flip side, if you are toxic or throw then you are going to be stuck with teammates who do the same, which would discourage that behavior.

    submitted by /u/Keudn
    [link] [comments]

    An idea to replace Brim's stim bacon with something useful

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Stim bacon is not much of a use , only use is to break sage wall and increased firerate helps with ares odin spectre but these are not the guns which are mostly used in buy rounds . Give brimston 2 nades (1 nade does 40 or 45 dmg ) he can use his mooly launcher to throw the nades , there is only 1 agent who has nade and that is raze with everything explosive type . brim nade will be of longer range just like the range of his mooly and wont be too over powered cuz even 2 nades wont kill 1 enemy(100hp no armor left with 80 or 90hp) like his nades wont explode into baby nades just only parent nade which does 40 or 45 dmg , it would make his kit much more useful cuz most of the playerbase never uses stim bacon , i did ask fellow brimston mains in my games and a lot of posts on reddit and everyone agrees with stim bacon being not much of a use . i wish rito employee sees this and think about the rework , thanks to read my suggestion have a god day .

    submitted by /u/peakyboi7
    [link] [comments]

    110 Kills - Competitive Iron

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    110 Kills - Competitive Iron

    Came across a team of 5 playing a game of "protect the president", where in this case the Reyna was the only player supposed to get kills. All of them seemed to be playing legit, and our team all being in a discord call had a fun time. They were nice people and let us win the game in the end. Really fun and interesting game, especially seeing 110 kills in a single game. Played to 16-14.

    EDIT: No, we weren't throwing to purposely give her kills, as you can tell by her deaths, we killed the Reyna a few times, fair and square :)

    https://preview.redd.it/60xykgny2vt61.png?width=1318&format=png&auto=webp&s=7b0a58ce7a737937dc141fac0c9fdf7569d94f8b

    submitted by /u/KyleB2467
    [link] [comments]

    I 3D modeled kalkurae's Amethyst Vandal

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    100T steel shows nice Killjoy + Astra combo for Haven A [also contains NBL vs SEN spoiler]

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    My opinion on VALORANT's current placement system every season-end: it is what makes getting out of lower ranks harder along with smurfs.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Firstly, this is an opinion and a discussion, I would like to see how the community feels and thinks about VALORANT's placement system every season-end.

    From my experience, I have been consistently Gold 3 throughout all of act 1, reaching Platinum 1 at episode 3. By the end of episode 3, I was Gold 2. I finished my placements, landed at Silver 2, then took a short break. Playing games in silver made me realize that it is harder to win in lower ranks thanks to the amount of smurfs.

    This system works well in League Of Legends because for one, it has a solo/duo queue and a queue that allows all party sizes (except 4). The odds of boosters/5-stack smurfing in solo/duo is a lot less likely.

    Take a look at Rainbow6's ranked system, every season-end, the calibration of your placements take into account your highest rank in the past season. Scoring 5-5 in your placements puts you at your highest rank in the past seaso. Scoring more puts you slightly higher, and scoring less puts you slightly lower. I hate Rainbow6's ranked system due to a lot of cheaters, but games in Gold/Plat are easier than Copper, and the following seasons give the players a chance to redeem and go back to their ranks.

    To all who would say that I am just bad, I admit I am not good, but I queued quite a number of 5-man games over the course of act 1 with plat friends and we sometimes encounter diamonds. I always carry my own weight whether I'm a smoker, a sentinel, or an entry fragger.

    I would be happy to hear your views on this and I hope we can give RIOT good feedback.

    submitted by /u/a-dumb-dude
    [link] [comments]

    New Valorant Agent Suggestion (Not a troll)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    Hi there good sirs, I have a very strong Agent suggestion, hear me out:

    Role: Controller/Sentinel

    Name: Debt

    Lore: Growing in Venezuela, Debt surprises his opponents with credit disruption. He is able to manipulate the economy to his team's advantage.

    Abilities:

    Passive: Income capped at 10000 instead

    Q: Money Wall. 1000/2000/4000/8000 Credits. Unique thing is that the Wall does not decay. Health of wall is proportional to amount of Credits spent, in this scenario there are 4 types of the wall. In comparison to Sage's wall, the 4000Wall > Sage Wall > 2000Wall.

    E: Oil Barrel. 300 Credits, 2 Charges. Debt rolls a Oil Barrel, (same idea as Raze Roomba). The Barrel can be exploded by shooting at it, or upon collision with any surface, creating a Oil Puddle after. The Oil will slow enemies down and can be ignited to create a fire field by shooting at it, doing damage over time while standing in it.

    C: Speculation, 1000. Debt invests his Credits in a teammate, giving them exponential increments of Credit per kill. (1.5x more Credits).

    Ultimate: Hyperinflation (9 points needed), Debt makes the enemy team's economy go into hyperinflation in the next round. Weapons & Abilities cost 2x more. However if they win the round, they get 2x the Credit for the round.

    submitted by /u/okamisoo
    [link] [comments]

    Sakura Balisong Concept

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    https://reddit.com/link/mtj8nk/video/bmt959rkdzt61/player

    This was made in Blender and rendered in cycles. All of the models and textures were made by me.

    I've made BFK concepts like this before (Reaver and Glitchpop) using some of the existing models from the game and editing them slightly, or taking ideas from existing melees and using them in my BFK concepts. However, with this, I had to do the entire process from scratch, which proved to be much harder than originally anticipated. I had a rough idea of what I wanted - featuring the classic Sakura Cherry Blossom tree, and the circular pattern from the handles of the weapons in the first collection on the blade. Additionally, the Sakura tree originates in Eastern Asia, so I decided to use more of a traditional balisong design. I spent some time figuring out the blade and handle form in Photoshop, as well as the textures I would end up putting on the knife. I created the 3d models in Blender off these references, which proved to be a somewhat simple task. Texturing was much harder. Finding ways to incorporate the leaves in the tree was incredibly difficult and required testing multiple different strategies. I ended up settling on a noise texture plugged into a color ramp, which I think gives a pretty good illusion of the blossoms. The mountains just used an image texture and some UV mapping. The blade texture also used an image texture plugged into a bump node for normal mapping, keeping the overall poly count of the knife low. The screws holding the handles and the blade together are supposed to be in the shape of cherry blossoms, although I don't really think it ended up looking quite as intended. Finally, by far the hardest part of the design was the particles around the blade. Ever since the original Sakura collection, I felt that the overall design could've been much cooler with VFX. The particles emanating from the blade took a long time to figure out - I experimented with all different sorts of solutions. In the end, I settled on a particle system that instanced icospheres with an emitting shader. They use physics to float around in the air. The VFX itself is quite rudimentary, and a concept with more thought put into it could definitely have more advanced effects. While the final product is by no means perfect, I think the concept itself is conveyed well through the design. The design, modeling, and texturing were a fun process along my journey to get better at working in the 3d space.

    Hope you enjoy it! ^^

    submitted by /u/Astre26
    [link] [comments]

    Rate plz. (First time to make a montage)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Why isn’t Mmr your displayed rank?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Genuine question. What's the point of having a rank if it's mostly decided by mmr. At least make it a displayable stat. It's pretty weird at times when I gain more rank in a silver game as a silver 2 when my bronze 3 friend got match mvp and got way less rank ( I get around 18-22ish, they get 13-18ish). Just doesn't seem to make much sense

    submitted by /u/Marshberry
    [link] [comments]

    Best shot I've hit in this game.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    New player question regarding trolling

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    As a new player, I've taken a liking to Cypher and been playing him a lot, however every time there is a phoenix on my team he will usually stand in such a way that im stuck in a corner and then proceed to kill me with fire. This has happened MANY times. Im getting kind of turned off of the game because of it. How can you avoid players like that and continue playing? If I leave the game and try to go back and do a new match it will just put me in the same game, at the mercy of the trollers? Whats that about?

    submitted by /u/Quarz_34
    [link] [comments]

    Phantom Toxin skin concept model/design

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Phantom Toxin skin concept model/design submitted by /u/ReformInProgress
    [link] [comments]

    Cheaters - More now than usual?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    Do you feel there are more cheaters, who some would say are "smurfing"... except they are better than actual Immortal and Radiant players?

    As an immortal+ player, I at least feel that there is suddenly a huge wave of cheaters in the past ~4 weeks to ~2 weeks.

    This is by far the largest wave of cheaters, ever, in Valorant so far. At least on the NA server.

    • Headshot only player(s)
    • Sam enemy always stacks whatever site we will push, when we are attacking, and uses blinds perfectly never missing, only blinding where we are with no info at all (and not a common spot)
    • Teams just full stack a site on defense... even pushing as 5 towards us at our spawn immediately when the round starts, putting zero players on the other site
    • etc

    Everyone in-game often seem to say "they are just good!" or "they're just smurfing!"... but this is so wrong.

    As an Immortal player, I know very well what good players look like. These guys are NOT that, they are not good players smurfing.

    There are straight up hundreds of cheaters in NA at the moment, and most games are filled with "magical players" in lower elo right now.

    1 out of 4 games in Silver/Gold/Plat = at least 1 player better than the average Immortal...

    it's really insane right now.

    submitted by /u/KittensVAL
    [link] [comments]

    New gamemode?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    When i started a game on icebox this came up

    https://imgur.com/a/veiiObl

    submitted by /u/Olekr1234
    [link] [comments]

    Derank Gun Levels?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    You should be able to choose how you want your gun to look instead of it being fixed by an upgrade like the ion set, sometimes we don't want the orb there

    submitted by /u/Brwock
    [link] [comments]

    When you have ragdoll enabled and the dead enemy raze is flying around

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Was playing with my friends and this raze ragdoll flew out of nowhere so I did a funny little edit https://streamable.com/lhpxwg

    submitted by /u/KloppArmy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment