• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    VALORANT How to use jett's ulti with higher success rate!

    VALORANT How to use jett's ulti with higher success rate!


    How to use jett's ulti with higher success rate!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    First player to get Diamond rank (without a mouse)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    POV: Your instalock Jett sent you this on a B push (OC)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Typical Deathmatch Experience

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    We do a little trolling

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    My First 6 man Ace :D

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    My dream

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    I had a dream last night that I was in Valorant and Skye's ult instead of little cabbage things was three giant ass dinosaurs and I was running for my fucking life till I woke up shit was not fun

    Am I playing this game too much

    submitted by /u/jonhudson_22
    [link] [comments]

    Realistic Version of DUALITY the Valorant Cinematic - Funny Fandub

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    I created a short fan film about Cypher and a recent Duality short film hope you enjoy it!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    Sage Literally Built Different

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Valorant Viper Bind Elbow lineup - FNC Mystic lineup from VCT

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Sprays, Buddies, Cards, Etc - As valorant continues to grow there needs to be some QOL

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Not complaining about the number of sprays, buddies, cards, etc. that are being released, but rather the collection management of it. There has to be a better way of finding and selecting these things compared to what we have right now, which is just a left right scroll. Could they just do like a x by x rows like other games? Currently most of the room is being taken up by the gun model displaying how the buddy would look on it or a giant picture of the spray. Just wanted to get some talk about it.

    submitted by /u/WulfStrange
    [link] [comments]

    Fanart - Reyna!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    This is my fanart for Reyna.

    https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/038/392/313/large/ilyaev-jane-reyna-finished.jpg?1622982067

    She's the second agent I've done fanart for, I think the next one will be Raze since she's my main.

    I did start working on Sova but I didn't like the poses I've done for him so far.

    Anyway, I hope you like it!

    submitted by /u/Ilyaev_Art
    [link] [comments]

    VALORANT Chibi Portraits! :3

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    VALORANT Chibi Portraits! :3

    Made some chibi valorant portraits~! Hope you like them! It started off with just Jett and Phoenix upon some friends' requests but it evolved to have all of the agents included now! ^^"

    https://preview.redd.it/4ec45nmsbm371.png?width=563&format=png&auto=webp&s=02db2fad4f2b14899b7616c0a0f66a25fc93e284

    submitted by /u/himetokki
    [link] [comments]

    New idea; Crosshair presets + bonus idea.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Just like many of us.. I often change my crosshair, however I often switch between 3 variants, which are very different from each other (takes time to change one into the other).

    I think it would be awesome if we can save several crosshair presets:

    1 dot crosshair

    2 standard green static crosshair

    3 I can't hit anything and need something different crosshair

    Then you can simply click 1 to switch between a round.

    Bonus: Aside from that it would be awesome also to be able to copy the crosshair of the person you're currently spectating with the click of a button.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/lweijs
    [link] [comments]

    Neon Viper Wallpaper

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Neon Viper Wallpaper

    I rewatched Tron Legacy and noticed Quorra looked a lot like Viper. So I made a neon Tron-like wallpaper with Viper's theme. Hope you like it!

    https://preview.redd.it/3vdagv30ho371.jpg?width=3840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c78cfda723e1e5bb2fb5de3ffe52121e133083c5

    submitted by /u/shirakoWayne
    [link] [comments]

    0.04 seconds for bomb plant. Closest clutch of mine

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    how can this game have a friend system so dysfunctional?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Every time i try to play with my friends, either i log in and the only person on my friendlist is myself and i have to restart my game, or someone doesn't get an invite and has to restart their game, or a person disappears from my friendlist and instead of them there's a copy of another person.

    submitted by /u/Markusz001
    [link] [comments]

    aircraft behind shooting rage

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    I was messing about on shooting range trying to get out of bounds and i found an aircraft behind the map, not sure its anything interesting but i thought i would post it none the less

    (this is as far as i could get)

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/15yj3O3_1Kf3qUWAhdiLOJKC0WPlqO3-h/view?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/SenpaiThePanda
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help with a callout on icebox.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    There is this one spot on b site that i dont know the callout for and it's really hard to give information to my team fast enough. As far as i know there isnt really an agreed upon callout for this location so i'd like some suggestions.

    This is an imgur link with the area i'm talking about https://imgur.com/a/SD9w2j1

    submitted by /u/M4c4ndch33s3
    [link] [comments]

    Valorant voice chat mixer is not working (pls tell me how to fix)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Valorant voice chat mixer is not working (pls tell me how to fix)this is very annoying as teammates are very quiet

    whenever I try to turn someone up or down after I exit the settings screen the volume resets back to 50

    https://reddit.com/link/nttvyt/video/pmz7g8t49p371/player

    submitted by /u/7boop
    [link] [comments]

    Is Valorant going to bring back replication?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    Was replication mod only a temporary thing? Or are they bringing it back? Just wondering cuz I actually enjoyed that mod cuz it allowed me to play agents I would never play think about playing and agents I don't have unlocked.

    submitted by /u/pinkcubs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment